Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Holy shit I can only hope to grow that well!

7 Likes

yes, he was sprinkling them out there 1 at a time…I got one and figured I should get another and poof…they were gone. I got 2 girls and one boy so far…the girls were ok, but the boy is badass…so far I am keeping them, but I am looking for a better girl to match up with the boy for F2 at some point

10 Likes

Keep me updated @willie

I wonder how much longer Space Monkey will be available? Is B still making them?

7 Likes

Hit up the awesome seed trading thread, someone’s gotta have Mountain Temple for trade.

4 Likes

Holy crap! Crystal pineapples those Mountain Temple flowers are.

FYI everyone, GLG still has Strawberry Temple for sale but not as a freebie.

9 Likes

Hey fine Bodhi heads, for Members in Trust Level 2 & 3, there’s a few (Sign up) spots left on the Goji OG f2 crowd source seed run. There’s like 8 people running full packs and making seeds for OG Members. Get on it!

18 Likes

Since we’re talking about Mountain Temple again, I’ll post the link to my grow from a few years back (again): https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bodhi-goji-og-and-mountain-temple.84545/

Looks like thcfarmer “darkened” some of the veg pics? Or something? I dunno, but they looked a lot better when I posted them than they do now.

I think I chopped those at day 72 or so and they all smoked really, really good. I know I’ve also said this before, many times, but Mountain Temple is one of my top-five Bodhi strains ever. Some of my seedlings fried up a week or two ago, been slowly replacing them with other things. I’m probably gonna start soaking some other seeds later today, was thinking a few of Bodhi’s Nierika or maybe some more of iamyou’s Blueberry/Silver Lotus cross (planted three of those last week, they look great so far). But now I’m like,”Shit, maybe I should bust out some Mountain Temples…” haha.

21 Likes

I see you mention prior prayer tower experience? How did that strain treat you?

9 Likes

You talking up MT as your top 5 made me search out and buy these packs. I’ll get them to pop one day

14 Likes

Are you still rocking that Apache light?

3 Likes

Yea I got a pack from Cannapot Hanfshop lol hoping mine dont end up like yours

4 Likes

Yikes stripes…fruit stripe gum. I think I found the strain name of it breeds.

3 Likes

I will tag you. And I agree about Space Monkey. I grabbed a pack because they might not be around forever.

10 Likes

speaking of mountain temple! i popped 3 packs of 'em, this is some of 'em, i probably shared these pictures here before, i also popped a pack of old soul in that grow, they had similar flavor and effect (to me), and they obliterated the MT, if i’m comparing them

42 Likes

Hoping i’ll be trust level 2 by the next time a goji party happens!

6 Likes

Shoe has 2 packs of mountain temple available on a discord deal.

9 Likes

Hey OG/Bodhi Fam!

First post here on OG but I figured this was a good time with all the talk of Mountain Temple…

I’m on day 55F of a Bodhi full pack pheno hunt of Mountain Temple, Master of Muppets, Lavender Jack and Purple Soul.

Knowing that the Appalachia male was gone and Mountain Temple was getting rare I decided to F2 using 2 males (A Temple dom and an Appalachia dom) and their females twins. Both males were the latest to show sacks and started dropping pollen around day 21F. I left the 2 females in with the males for 8 days I think and both were fully pollinated so should get a ton of F2s there.

Seeing as I grow in my small 1br apartment I knew there was going to be some pollination in my flower main flower tent with the rest of the hunt, even though it was in a different room and tent, but decided to let fate take its course and see what happened since I took clones.

Well every plant pollinated by 2 mountains temples is what happened! lol it’s meds for myself though so I see it as a happy mistake. Thought I might only get a few here n there but from what I see I will have a lot but still looks like a decent amount of flower too so I’ll just have to pick em out like old times.

Probably taking them all to day 70F and what I will end up with is:

-Mountain Temple F2s from 2 males and 5 different females

-F1s from 6 Purple Soul x Mountain Temples

-F1s from 5 Master of Muppets x Mountain Temples

-F1s from 4 Lavender Jack x Mountain Temple

Will keep you updated and post some pics once I figure out how to lol

48 Likes

That lavender jack x mountain temple may have something special inside if you can find a jack leaner

15 Likes

Hell of a first post! Welcome!!

14 Likes

Morning everyone. Nice bit of rain last night after a week of hot hot.
D9 Thai x DLA 5 pics. (‘9 to 5’)

Female

The male that I am force flowering now to collect it’s pollen for later

Looks lIke the male might be wider leaf pheno. It’ll be good to have variation for f2s I plan on making.

32 Likes