Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

personally I really enjoyed the SuperSilverHashPlant. It was a great daytime herb for me. One of those that just kept growing on me.

14 Likes

Nice to see you here. No more RIU for me

20 Likes

Nice to see you made it over here @Nuskool89 :grin: Your going to love it here :v: Also realized I haven’t updated my girls in here in awhile just flipped my 4 ssdd bx females this morning really stoked to see them in a few weeks

29 Likes

Lazy Lightning and Raspberry HP are both killer👍

18 Likes

Welcome @Nuskool89 !
You’ll find mature, kind, generous and knowledgable ganja-growing folks here. And on OverGrow, you won’t get banned for talking about TRADING SEEDS. They actually encourage it.

18 Likes

Time Bandit is a great nighttime relaxer if you love OG Kush, or try Herer Hashplant if you love the daytime stimulation of Jack Herer.

Though i haven’t grown Herer HP yet, @nube ’s test run for Bodhi with detailed grow and smoke journal compelled me to get a pack! And i think you’ll drool over the exquisite photos:

16 Likes

just got my preorder in from Shoe sending him some mail today. I ordered
1 pack of ;
blueberry hashplant
Time Bender
Madre Azul
Frebie skunk hashplant #3
thank you for the heads up on these everyone

23 Likes

Just like last time I asked. Instead of narrowing down my choices I have expanded them. So many good strains so little space.

13 Likes

@SEMOActivist :joy:

36 Likes

The last Pestilence x Snow Lotus standing, the other five plants were just harvested and will let this one go a few days longer while I germinate the next round. Was sporting white pistils way later than all the others, much fatter flowers with some foxtailing.

Outdoor plants just starting to sprout preflowers but their sex is still to be determined.
Dread Bread with one shorter OMG leaner and one taller likely(?) Mango Biche leaner.

Eden Transmission F2’s looking fairly uniform in shape and size, one has a bit of taco leaf going on.

50 Likes

Where will we put all the plants? I am very lucky in that long ago, my wife accepted my desire to have cannabis plants ALL AROUND at our place.

Here on the STOVETOP, near a window is a young male Lotus Larry x Tranquil Elephantiser. I’m keeping him around.

35 Likes

GG4 x SSDD…nice looking plant however it is a mang!..I popped 2., hopefull we get a girl on that one :slight_smile:

34 Likes

The taller one might just be a male OMG-leaner. One thing I’ve noticed about those OMG crosses, the OMG-leaners always have suuuuuuper-thick meristems. Looks like your taller one has the same thing going on. I actually just removed a male Dread Bread from the flower tent (:weary:) and noticed those thick-ass meristems on him. Got a couple Imperial Majesties flowering, too, and compared to those plants, the Dread Bread male’s structure is just, like… Sturdyyyyyy haha.

23 Likes

For sure about the possibility of it being male as well, let’s just hope the shorter one is female then. Started three Jalalagod (Jalalabad Star x OMG) seeds after acquiring them recently in a trade, one seedling got decapitated by a bird, another damped off 3-4 days after sprouting which hasn’t happened to me before, so now left with one lone seedling. Will be interested to compare to the Dread Bread if I am able to run a female of both crosses.

I’m excited to see these going, sounds like a cool cross. Also, do you have any more Dread Bread plants left or were they all male?

21 Likes

Speakeasy made a neat Bodhi promo

17 Likes

I know I have at least one more in the tent, but there might be two. I really haven’t been looking at the labels or anything this whole time haha, except when I notice a male and remove it. Been taking pics for the log, but I haven’t labeled any of the pics yet, either. I’ll know when I start the log, might do that tomorrow. The Imperial Majesties have such a distinctive look, though, that it’s easy to tell them apart from everything else, which is why I know I have two of those haha.

21 Likes

6/6 Dread Bread up in Red Solos

20 Likes

cured nug of the my old soul keeper i can’t stfu about

lately this instagram page is been posting tons tons of fire, lots of different deep line alchemy, i can’t seem to find it now but either way

36 Likes

that omg x 88ghash - I don’t recall the dla # - they posted up last week or so looked insane.

12 Likes

The OMG female x Ghash was DLA #7. Extra wide leaves on a short plant from pix i saw last year. At that time, headiegardens still had a couple packs.

13 Likes