Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

i wonder why nobody seems to have gone for the zoot

9 Likes

I snagged nikah from GLG. I need another pack of the Cherry Queen as well. There’s something in that cross that makes me wanna figure out if it’s the dad or the mom that gives it that quality I like. For now ill just grab as much OMG as I can.

16 Likes

Been looking to trade my Cherry Queen for Laughing Lemon or Eternal Sunshine if you have one of those

7 Likes

So that means the Smart Move that I’ve been waffling on at GLG that was $45 for weeks and now is out of stock is really out of stock forever?
Muthafucka.
I’ll soothe myself by remembering that I’m broke and have too many seeds anyway.
But I did really want those lol.

23 Likes

Yeaaaa same. That Genius Thai interested me. At least now they’re open for preservation so someone will F2 them I’m sure

19 Likes

I was going to post a bunch of soulmate pics but as I started doing the post I had so many it would be annoying. So I just did a quick grow diary. Full grow in a post.

Really great plant!

18 Likes

Hey sorry! All these OG emails were getting sent to a folder I never checked. Have been busy busy over here.

Nope, ended up killing the female after flowering because it was absolutely not fruity or thai. Smelled more like hamburgers lol. Interesting, but not worth my time to re veg/clone and work with. All of those plants were totally SL dominant too. Super short, horizontal growth characteristics.

16 Likes

Damn that sucks about the plants. Glad to see you posting though! I always wonder when someone who seems pretty active on OG just disappears lol.

13 Likes

Yeah I had very high hopes for them, but sometimes things just don’t fit right. Not to say the plants werent good… But I have a specific type of plant I look for. Basically the physical characteristics all have to allow for some chance for commercial production, or the terp profile/high has to be so good that it justifies putting effort into improving it in a breeding program. If you want personal smoke, it will be better than anything you could get from a dispo.

It was a very interesting meaty onion terp profile, but I didn’t find myself reaching for it consistently over other plants. If there was any thai dominance, it must have been a short hybridized variant because the structure was real squat. No super stretchy grow-through-your-ceiling landrace thai genetics here.

I wanna get a dep house next year and grow a bunch of thai/haze/nepali watermelon hashplant.

22 Likes

This is the female used in the JFT S1’s I got from HATT Seed Co. Hoping to find something good in these.

29 Likes

Damn this saddens me I loved the reports I was reading on it even had a half pack sent to me that got lost in mail abyss wish I didn’t sleep and snagged a pack before they where gone

10 Likes

Day 71 before chop

Ssdd 2

Ssdd 2 lower

Ssdd 3

Ssdd 3 lower

going through them all will update 5 and 4 when I can get better shot

Ssdd 4

Ssdd 4 lower

Ssdd 5

Ssdd 5 lower

Ssdd 2 smells heavy of sweet blueberry and skunky
Ssdd 3 floral sweet candy like
Ssdd 5 coffee breath with a light sweet back note extra sticky and greasy offensive in a good way :+1:
Ssdd 4 creamy floral almost melon like with an another sweetish smell I can’t pin point in there very complex and interesting posted this in the ssdd bx thread but figured I’d post here too much love and happy growing will be doing in depth smoke reports after dry and cure :sunglasses:

48 Likes

SSDD 4 & 5 are look/sound really nice.

7 Likes

Snuggle Funk- She stayed short and stout which seem to be the black domina dominant phenos. Low smells, earthy.

Chem 91skva x Ssdd #1
Hard chem leaner, looking like a 10 weeker

#2 Ssdd leaner with that familiar sweet smell, filled in really nice and about 10 days quicker than my similar Sunshine Queen.

51 Likes

Really love the look to those 91skunkva x ssdd killer job @bytheKasiz

15 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate it. I ran 3 seeds and the other was a stinky skinny leaf male i kept in veg for now. Really happy with how they all turned out.

12 Likes

Happy Labor Day folks!

Here’s some of the latest harvest, bodhi’s Good Medicine. If you zoom the frost, how much amber do you see? These were taken at day 74F.

And a few low light (and low quality) trim heaven pics from the last week+.

Still got half a plant to trim and jar! :blush:

I had the same question and, in talking to SHOE, he guessed that maybe bodhi’s gotten to the end of the Wookie crosses, which are mostly 5 years old at this point, and is working on new things with new males, such as the Lavender Lemonade he sent to radioridge and some other legal producers to see how they stacked up in the retail market. This was purely speculation on both our parts, though. I’m sure we’ll find out more deets down the road.

:peace_symbol: :rainbow_flag:
:sun_with_face:

64 Likes

Man, I really love those raised trichome stalks on the Good Medicines. Reminds me a lot of the Apollo 11 f4’s, actually, with that sorta “fuzzy/furry” look. Gorgeous.

I zoomed in, scrolled around the pics, didn’t see any amber haha. But I’m blind, so…

20 Likes

I too have adopted this new optimistic view of trimming. Trying to come up with a new snazzy/upbeat name.

Those Good Medicine are beautiful brother!

15 Likes

Trim camp :camping:? Camp Trims-a-lot lol

11 Likes