Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Lush

Lush x Strawberry Milk

Passionfruit Hashplant (Lush x 88g13hp)

Aaaaaand here’s my lack of self control:

46 Likes

Hmm . I popped an entire pack of dream beaver and two took. Most recently I did air guitar and 3/5 took. Something doesn’t seem right. I’ll evaluate my process. I usually pop them in a dome with a heat pad under it that’s reads anywhere from 78-89 .

5 Likes

Reaching 85-89 seems awfully hot for popping seeds, especially under a humidity dome. I’m curious what the actual air temp is under that dome when your heating mat gets that warm.

10 Likes

Anybody ever grow out booty or garfunkle? Wondering if there are any strain reviews or experiences with these two.

7 Likes

Typo. Sorry it goes between 78-80. Never over . I usually just throw a curing hygrometer in the tent atop two cup lids , or on the floor of the dome to monitor it. I use the ac infinity pads with the turn dial that allows me to get it ball park in that range when I start seeds.

4 Likes

Garfunkle outdoor 2020
Topped a few times, harvested mid October.
Mild susceptibility to pm, but my methods have also improved since then too…
Rotten pineapple thing to them.
Potency was a 7-8, not super sleepy, but not a big motivator either.
It wasn’t my favorite jar form what I grew that year, but nothing wrong with it either. Made f2s and a couple crosses.
Would grow again, but prob not for a few years.

42 Likes

What a beauty

9 Likes

I’m fairly certain there’s like a “Basic Growing” section here at OG, probably some seed-popping tutorials there. If not here, they’re all over the internet and on a lot of other weed-growing websites, too.

13 Likes

Caramel (Lavender Indica dom. x Lavender Sativa dom.) x Space Monkey #3
at 50 degrees north latitude, of course, it will not have time to ripen, but the goal was immediately different, to find a good early father for early crosses, and it seems that he was found…

and this girl, on the contrary, is the latest with a good structure and an incredible smell, I also cloned her together with a boy

Well, this is probably a bonus, to be honest, it was the first time I saw a female praying mantis eating a male after mating…

peaceful heaven to all :peace_symbol:

47 Likes

More than a few times now, and have brought it to F2 about to harvest F3 seeds :slight_smile: I have a few pictures and thoughts on here. Susceptible to mold, or that could be my environment, have had to toss a few plants that were infected late flower. This may be due to the formation of the floral clusters; incredibly tight bracts, HUGE single calyxs, HUGE leaves, has a stocky frame and does not need much trellising, seems to foxtail like crazy in the heat.

As far as the smoke goes its an incredibly strong lay me on my ass kind of buzz, makes even the simplest of tasks somewhat difficult, like I am performing them for the first time. Tastes of sandalwood, vanilla, sweet hash. Smells like dogshit and gym bag funk with menthol.

@day 78 (maybe too long? she got so swollen though!)

46 Likes

Field Trip - 30 day 12/12

26 Likes

I’ve been running Bodhi’s Hippy Slayer (clone only pheno of Dirty Hippy x Road Kill Unicorn) for 10 years. One of my all time favorite strains. She stinks like a busload of hippies coming back from a festival (body odor and rotten fruit). The smoke adds a touch of a salt component making her tastes like earthy sweat with underlying rotten fruit. I like to picture myself just finishing a sweaty tennis match with Kate Hudson, We rush back to the villa (it’s my fantasy we’re in a villa), we rip each other clothes off and I’m sucking on her toes. you have to taste the smoke to appreciate it. LOL, yes i’m a freak. my friends take a couple hits, smile and the say, yup, tastes like toes but man this shit just slaps you in the face, don’t it. it’s one a 2 strains I’ve experienced that actually cuts through and blends well with LSD too.

28 Likes

I think you have hippy slayer pedigree wrongdirty hippy×sterling skunk…is it.:v:t5:

9 Likes

12 Likes

The skunk revival is the same…maybe a added onion backend and taste. @xochipilli kashmir azad ×hippy slayer has some what the same maybe body odor backend. Onion toes up front :yum:

15 Likes

Get the hot sauce!

sfgh453453433434

12 Likes

sounds like good weed :joy:

11 Likes

Dude… Seriously… Hippy Slayer’s always sounded like a good cross, but I reeeealllyyyy don’t need to be hearing about people’s masturbatory “Kate Hudson in the villa” fantasies.

Talk to me after you’ve actually fucked Kate Hudson; I’ll listen to that. I don’t care if it’s in a villa or in the bathroom at your neighborhood bar. Until then…

Honestly, I’m just waiting to see posts from Freakshow all like,”Hey, there… Any ladies in the house? I like growing weed, how ‘bout you…?” You know it’s gonna happen haha…

17 Likes

I support it

2 Likes

Soak in water for 8-12 hrs. Put in dirt.

6 Likes