Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Fuck I was stoned out of my gourd last night, not sure why I thought that :joy: Smoked myself stupid yesterday after the power went out. Power is still out and I donā€™t wanna go to work. I should stay home in case this generator craps out

15 Likes

hmmmmm that TimeBender has me like :thinking: :face_with_monocle: :yum:

12 Likes

200% agree. Going to grab a couple of the time benders, maybe a spirit hashplant

7 Likes

Yes it does its 91Ɨsterling skunk

2 Likes

can anyone tell me where the preorder is for HG? im looking at the listings under bodhi and not seeing the BBHP, definitely trying to get that one nailed down ASAP

11 Likes

Send him a message on Discord

7 Likes

thanks for the tip bud. message sent

7 Likes

Right! That mothball funk probably transports you back to your grandparents house!

7 Likes

She is a complex smelling/tasting gal and I would say yes, the Irene really backs up that profile.
I have distant memories of smoking ā€œIreneā€ but I am in Canada so who knows if it is the same.
I do have 88G13HP going from seed stock with 4 females selected and one of them looks very much like my GHP so will be interesting to see how the finish side by side an compare the flavors and smells.

16 Likes

Same here. Weā€™d get bags of it and it was called Irene. Nostril flaring sour kushy. I was in the Midwest at the time so who knows if it was legit, but it was fire

12 Likes

iā€™m running csi (chem 91 s1 X irene) so thatā€™s cool canā€™t wait to see what itā€™s about, they are tiny thatā€™s for sure

15 Likes

CannaVenture has Irene fems

5 Likes

Got that blueberry hashplant preorder. Fuckin stoked on that one.

28 Likes

Does anyone know what zoot is? I have this theory about bodhi strains with cool names
Edit. Decided to Google it myself with my lazy ass. Looks like j1 x 88g. Probably a good producer, but not what Iā€™m looking for

13 Likes

I know it was a freebie for a couple years. 2018/2019 at least. It also didnā€™t have a name back then, just J1 Hashplant. Dang, those were the good olā€™ days of freebies - lists of freebies 50 strains long! lol

:100:

Really happy to see him restocking old crosses many people once thought were gone. When he asked not to repro any 88g13hp crosses because he could re-release them at any time, it looks like he meant it.

:sun_with_face: :cloud_with_rain:
:seedling:

31 Likes

PK x UHP #1 has really found her footing over the past couple days. Cover crop is coming in nicely, outdoor season is properly under way

37 Likes

Srry to keep doing you all like this :laughing:ā€¦hereā€™s the skunk hp thatā€™s outdoors.

32 Likes

I speak for myself here, but I love some pictures of outdoor grows! Keep emā€™ coming!

14 Likes

Im just starting my collection of seeds. I have Spirit Train and Dread Bread. I want to add a hashplant next. Which of Bodhiā€™s Hashplants do you like best?

13 Likes

personally I really enjoyed the SuperSilverHashPlant. It was a great daytime herb for me. One of those that just kept growing on me.

14 Likes