Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Heads up for early tomorrow morning!

From JBC’s News page:

We expect the new gear, from Bodhi, to drop Tuesday (06/28), at 4:20 AM, Pacific Daylight Time!

New Restocks:
Black Triangle (Triangle Kush x 88G13HP)
Blueberry Hashplant (SC Blue Dream X 88G13HP)
Peach Hashplant (Peach Romulan x 88G13HP)
Red Eye Jedi (Skywalker OG x 88G13HP)
Spirit Hashplant (Ghost OG x 88G13HP)

New Strains:
Time Bender (Congo Black x Wookie) – Earthy, mothball, citric, mossy. Dissociative effect… for heads that like unique effects. 9 weeks.
Zoot (J1 x 88G13HP) – Massive spears of stony citrus musk. Super resistant and hardy. 9 weeks.
Madre Azul (Blueberry Lotus x OMG) – Blueberry citron Afghan. Heady and euphoric. Big yields. 9 weeks.

2022 NFT:
Banana OG x 88G13HP
Cherry AK47 x 88G13HP
Trainwreck x 88G13HP

26 Likes

Already dropped at breeders direct!

8 Likes

Got a pack of Stardawg Guava X SSDD I’m looking to trade for Blueberry Hill. Got other stuff too if that one doesn’t interest anyone

16 Likes

Damnit, that Redeye Jedi

15 Likes

I know how you feel @LegsMahoney… I really want the whole Star Wars anthology… I mean I already have the DVD’s the BLuRays and digital copies of all… so why not all the seeds!!:crazy_face:

18 Likes

You just get me dude. Same boat :joy:

11 Likes

13 Likes

I’ve got high hopes for unique terps from Madre Azul, as off the top of my head I don’t think I’ve seen snow lotus and OMG together. Scooped some bb hp too and the hippy slayer freebie. I’m a sucker for blues

Will wait for the GLG drop to pick up that Congo cross as I want a brisco fem

18 Likes

Who’s offering a Hippy Slayer freebie!?

14 Likes

Jbc an outdoor skunk. Bodhi freebie

12 Likes

It says 88HP x hippy slayer and it’s labeled as an outdoor skunk revival

Don’t tell anyone, but im gonna run it indoors and see what happens :nerd_face:

25 Likes

Yes sir same here. Just baby it a bit more than usual and keep her happy. Should be fine!

11 Likes

For the hashplant I wanted for my collection I bought Blueberry HP (Blue Dream x 88G13HP) and added Time Bender (Congo Black x Wookie) and picked the Purple Triangle Freebie from JBC Seeds.

kool-aid-oh-yeah

20 Likes

If someone could find out what skhp 2,3 and4 is… I got a sealed pk of lucky dog. Dogpatch for 2 of untested ghash pks with the skhp freebie added… I’m liking banana og/ghash so far…

14 Likes

:slight_smile:

20 Likes

Thank you…any takers?:joy: . I already have hs×ghash…any of those would be cool aswell

9 Likes

Is ass F2 Appalachian Super Skunk? And Ass #1 American skunk selection?

7 Likes

I must be older so more into Star Trek (though it does get boring i’ll admit). Still waiting for Spock’s Stash lol.

I think Spock’s famous quote is actually NOT “live long and prosper”, but “lift bong, smoke flower”.

25 Likes

And have extra filters ready for the extreme smells your plants will create.
Mrs. Whisperer doesn’t care if i grow smelly herb inside our place. But Skunk genetics, i gotta grow outside lol.

Trainwreck x Ghash should have some unique terps!

15 Likes

too late. the bohdi police have been alerted and dispatched to your area.
they’re guaranteed not to kill your dog and are only armed with seeds. any exposed dirt gets a ten pack of seeds.

15 Likes