Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Shouldn’t take more than a few days to tell.

Does look like the helmet is still on, though.

I use an eye dropper with water, as often as possible to keep the shell moist til it pops off. Then make sure the membrane is split, too.

Good luck.

10 Likes

Another buddy and I bought multiple packs off him and I even picked up some feminized chocolate diesel pollen. Hope Useful is doing ok.

Q tipped some of that pollen on to my Soul Mate keeper, Kosher Tangie keeper, and a couple Purple Afghan Hashplants. Excited to see what comes of those

10 Likes

I actually know Useful and am a huge fan of his work. A good friend of mine and myself are working with him(well with his help/advice/blessing) atm creating something completely unique! I will wholeheartedly vouch for any of his creations. This is one “of his” I do not have. Definitely interested in anything coming out of any of his 5-6 rooms. man, you have some serious gems from his collection. Just awesome! A friend of mine and him have been close for like 30 years and he has nothing but amazing stories to tell

9 Likes

He is, just getting up there. A lot of work I’d imagine keeping 5-6 rooms going, shucking, packaging, prepping. Really wish his seeds would always be around as he produces exceptional product.

9 Likes

That looks like build a soil 3.0 your using

5 Likes

No, it my own mix that I made recently for seedlings. I call it CrunchBerries’s Crunchy Blend 3000 Lite. It consists of SPM, aeration( rice hulls and pumice), ROLS, Barley, and a small amount of ewc.

11 Likes

The 3000 makes it sound so official and high tech :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hashplant 4 is a nice strain. I run it outdoors and it produces some fire

17 Likes

Like horseBadorites said, Moisten the seed shell (or membrane, if it remains after the shell is off) if it’s still stuck on the plant. Makes it easier to come off. But i try not to wet the plant stem. Just the shell area.

Give it time, a some light and love and hopefully it’ll be fine. Once the shell is off, Whisper to the little plant baby. (Carbon dioxide, it will appreciate it.)

10 Likes

Snow Monkey at 10 weeks

55 Likes

@Vigor how are your Lazy Lightning looking now? These are really packing on heavy trichomes for me @ 6 weeks.

46 Likes

Week 3/4

38 Likes

I have one plant out of 8 fems that got exceptional frost starting day 24. I posted a pic in the budshots thread a couple of days ago. They are day 51 tomorrow .I will take a few tomorrow morning and post an update. My umeboshi is also looking great, can you tell I’m jonesing for harvest? Lol

14 Likes

TT nl #6×Appalachia @ 35 days

42 Likes

Genius Thai @ 26 days…

39 Likes

Blood orange f2… I made a shit ton of these beans a couple of years ago from a pack I got off the 'tude back before Bodhi blew up … 26 days…

43 Likes

How bout a clue :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So I am just starting to look at Bohdi seeds. Is there an official site for Bohdi gear? I know Bodhi himself has posted that he is ok with people making seeds from his older lines that are not currently being sold. He also said making crosses was perfectly fine. Also that making F2’s of currently available stock is ok for friends and family but not for distribution. Just curious where one would find out exactly what is currently being sold and which ones are older?

15 Likes

i know they’re not as good but you can keep some of mine, :wink: . JBC seeds is a good spot to start with

4 Likes

Bodhi doesn’t have a master list of what is ‘current production’ sadly but, JBC and GLG usually have everything or close to it. Also good to note that his repro request doesn’t apply to the nierika seed trust releases (all his landrace/heirloom stuff) afaik. He’s gone on record saying he hopes that stuff is repro’d and preserved.

18 Likes