Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Week #8 pics of my favorite Sun Ra. This might not have been the biggest producer of the pack, but it def wasn’t the smallest. This one had that rubber smell with a touch of citrus. Probably the frostiest in the two packs that I had. The tall lanky one really didn’t have anything going on, so this is my keeper for now. It really does have a nice smell and I had other strains that had the same OG thing going, but they were way smaller producers. So, I’m pretty happy with this one.

27 Likes

!
It was hard to get all of the colas in the same pic. It’s not huge, but what’s there is very solid, not squishy…

32 Likes

Headie Gardens says $45 a pack, free pack when you buy 3

21 Likes

So some sad news 🥲I fucked up and pretty sure I killed most of my strawberry temples and old souls thankfully still have enough to plant getting more going much love and happy growing🌱

10 Likes

Interesting. So this is probably the first of a bunch of releases this year.

8 Likes

Damn, tough break @DesertHeartGardens. What happened? Or is it too tender to talk about lol

7 Likes

My extension cord for my fans and intake somehow got unplugged and fried most of them 🥲might be able to baby a few back @BeagleZ

7 Likes

Getting 5 more of each germinating tonight thankfully was only about half the pack so not complete loss

8 Likes

A mere setback my friend!

8 Likes

round 2 fight…I mean grow :seedling:

24 Likes

Cherry Unicorn, Day 28 from flip:

41 Likes

Nice!! I have a pack of these but I’ve been on the fence ever since I ran the Purple NL2. Just not happy with those… Is there any purple comin in on that one yet? She looks great!

11 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of negative experiences with that Purple NL2 being edgy or uncomfortable, bad brain sort of weed, which is unfortunate. I haven’t seen any coloration on this one yet other than some purple stems, which could be the temps in there, I keep it in the 70s usually.

9 Likes

Yeah 100% bad brain weed for sure. Some older heads, talkin 60+, really enjoyed it as edibles though. I ended up giving it all away to my in-laws as they loved it but I couldn’t stand to smoke it.

The Purple Unicorn will color regardless of temps so you may have gotten a fat cherry leaner :thinking:

11 Likes

I need a pu leaner that does take a 1/4 yr to flower.:laughing:

8 Likes

Works for me! I love a Ghani, have only tried the PU through a local dispensary that had Roadkill Unicorn on the menu and I loved that dumpster fruit funk, hoping for something similar here but we’ll see.

5 Likes

hell yeah get them old souls up, hopefully you find that same unicorn plant i found haha

8 Likes

You were the motivation behind me scooping that pack saw you posts on Riu when I first started lurking, looked too good not too :sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers:I find something similar

10 Likes

Same here lol. Those plants looked so good!

11 Likes

motor breath x 88g13hp
wookie bx citrus

i’d grow those!! motorbreath hashplant has a nice ring to it

22 Likes