Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I’ve got a pack of Bruce Banner #3 x A11 I’d like to get to one of these days.

12 Likes

I plan on it! In time though. I’ve never made seeds before. I have a 4-seed freebie pack of Elfinstone that was given to me by a generous member here that I want to try with first. Eventually I hope to get setup to pheno hunt seed packs and make F2’s.

18 Likes

oh man, that Green lotus looks exciting

@invisible for me it’s the Goji OG

10 Likes

Hey man how is the 89 NL5 x talk of kabul? I’ve read some of the history, but I cannot find anything related to growing. Sounds like it has plenty to offer since it’s a nl5 afghani f1 hybrid

12 Likes

That’d be one to preserve too. The Talk of Kabul dad is long gone.

17 Likes

Hey guys! Wanted to show my birthday self present that came today. :grimacing:
I couldnt get Hollyweed, or Black/Love Triangle. So im having this and im sure some irene og leaner will come out of there.

I’ll show you my little bodhi stash as soon as i save the irene with them.

41 Likes

Happy birthday! Shoe at Headie Gardens has a pack of Hollyweed available for $200. Kinda steep but it is there.

13 Likes

Happy birthday!

6 Likes

@VAhomegrown @unomas Muchas Gracias duderinos, hope you having a great day!

There you have as promissed, nothing really rare but sure some fun :grimacing:

33 Likes

Thanks for the input but tbh i’m not spending +100 anymore unless is so so so special.
When i first bought bodhi seeds I saw them 3 listed but I wasn’t aware about wjat kind of weed that would be… 4/5 years later i regret but i think i could find similar stuff in other seeds (maybe)

8 Likes

Nice ones! DLA5 seems to be a hot one - enough for Bodhi to keep working it and use it as a male. Cool freebies too!

13 Likes

Thanks duddddeee! I’m son interested in that one as well, maybe is the “rarest” bodhi i got, i need to pop all the DLA Asap haha, the malawi x dla5 im so curious about it, i have also a SOA Malawi reg so maybe corssing them in the future with a DLA5 male aswell? Who knowsss(?)

14 Likes

ooh you got some goodies in there for sure!
Nothing rare huh? pulls out DLA 9 and Ortega Durian :joy:
The Artifact’s seem pretty hot right now too…

DLA9 is still one I wanna acquire. I have Kush4 x SSDD but I think the Ghash would be closer/easier to pull kush4 phenos out of :thinking:

20 Likes

Happy birthday :tada:. You definitely have some gems in your collection.

8 Likes

Hey mate, thank you haha, thats why i wrote ‘really rare’ lol, i know they arent the most usual but not most ‘rare packs’, i’m onto Dirty Hippy, Cheech Wizard, Ass, Hollyweed, Black Triangle, Skunk91, DLA 2, PLN, Ancient, Goji… and some more! you know what i mean… I slept on some of those, other ones I wasnt buying seeds yet…
I would be happy with a pack of F2 of then anytime if i can find them.

By the way, I’ve seen DL9 in Great lake right now on sale! And some other looking good bodhi stuff!

12 Likes

Thank you, i wish i could get more gems but nonsense since i cannot pop them all because of space… One or two times a year is enough! :smiley:

7 Likes

The space and time thing is real! So many seeds to pop!
The artifact 1 is really interesting to me. Please tag me when you start any of them.

9 Likes

Is Bodhi not making more Hollyweed? Obviously he has the dad still.

I have all but one seed from a pack, I already have two repro projects I’d like to get to this summer if other business doesn’t interfere, but I could bump the Hollyweed to the top of the list for next summer’s repro schedule.

13 Likes

MMm what’s that butter wookie that sounds interesting having to look that one up

5 Likes

Sure I’ll do, i didn’t found so much reports about the DLAs

3 Likes