Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Does anyone know if the d9 Thai x artifact 1x 88g13hp is d9 Thai x dla5 or (d9 Thai/ artifact 1) x 88g13hp? I know this has been asked earlier but couldn’t find any certain answers .

I think I’m gonna run that, chocolope f4 from ak bean brains, and bodhi’s Kandahar black for my next flower run. The artifact 1 I know is supposed to be some stinky gnarly stuff and heard that ak’s chocolope repro is really surprisingly skunky. I feel like these should all be pretty compatible for pollen chucking.

15 Likes

Not sure myself, but I saw that the user “Dreaming1” over at RIU just started a grow of this one, if you want to see how it develops.

8 Likes

I think it’s D9 x (Artifact 1 x 88gHP)? I always get confused but I believe the latter is Deep Line Alchemy 5?

12 Likes

Nice thanks for the heads up

5 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s D9 Thai x DLA 5

14 Likes

Oh snap, I didn’t know that anyone was working the chocolope. Please tag me if you make a grow journal for that one!

12 Likes

For sho. Yeah that’s some of my favorite smoke but it’s been like 8 or so years since I’ve smoked it. When I was in school in VT I remember a lot of chocolope coming out of Maine. Those Maine packs were fuckin fire!

14 Likes

I’m also running the D9 thai x Dla 5.
Will be one of my outdoor plants.
3/3 above ground, but just a week old right now.

17 Likes

Strawberry Goji on chop day (day 68).

45 Likes

If plants could smile, these things are cheesing hard!! Great job.

14 Likes

I listened to a live podcast with akbb. Someone asked about the chocolope. He said it was his favorite strain for years. He talked it up, and I don’t believe he’d do that unjustly.
https://youtu.be/DJ18YlKnFSw.
It was a great listen

12 Likes

I’m impressed with the Jalalalgod. I just popped. I had one seed that was the fastest germination I’ve had. In 6 hours using paper towel method. It had 1/8-1/4" tap root! That was incredible to me.

15 Likes

@rlslmshdy I received a pack of jalalagod as a freebie do you know anything about these?

9 Likes

I wanted the Jalalagod but I was too slow and they were gone by the time I ordered. Got the PPCK instead

10 Likes

She’s a beaut Clark!

8 Likes

I’ve got a pack if there is ever a dire need for them.

8 Likes

I received mine as freebie as well from Great Lakes Genetics. I love this seedbank. I had disaster first attempt last week with heating mat. Got my seeds too hot. The only seeds to germinate were Bad Dawg Genetics, Great lakes seed lines you get as freebies. So impressed with that.

12 Likes

@syzygy The pollen you used was regular male pollen correct? same as the goji f2 and SSDD x goji.
I just transplanted my tester ladies yesterday from a small pot to 2 gallon grow bags. I had genetic sex testing done so i have 4 ssdd x goji and 3 goji f2’s. Looking forward to a little topping and training than flowering them in a few weeks. Thanks again. Will post a photo of the ladies today.

10 Likes

Yeah, the same male used in F2 and SSDD x. Still unsure if it’s a “good” male, just pollen chucking here. A few pictures of it flowering are in my goji f2 thread : Incoherent gibberish & 2021 Goji OG F2s

Related - Goji F2s finished

43 Likes

Since these have only been freebies for a relatively short time and were not sold at retail prior to being freebies, I’m not sure many people outside of testers have any info on them yet.

11 Likes