Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

That lavender jack x mountain temple may have something special inside if you can find a jack leaner

15 Likes

Hell of a first post! Welcome!!

14 Likes

Morning everyone. Nice bit of rain last night after a week of hot hot.
D9 Thai x DLA 5 pics. (‘9 to 5’)

Female

The male that I am force flowering now to collect it’s pollen for later

Looks lIke the male might be wider leaf pheno. It’ll be good to have variation for f2s I plan on making.

32 Likes

Heres my one flowering blue sunshine at day56. Caked in crystals, small yield though it wasnt vegged too long and is in 3 gal. Havent gotten a good idea on the smell - more on the stinky funky side of things, no berry or sweetness so far.

37 Likes

Thank you! Happy to be here.

Here’s a pic of the Mountain Temples that are only partially pollinated on day 38F. I’ll get some good current pics of them all when I water next.

MT#5

MT#6

MT#7

And this is of my favorites so far Master of Muppets #1 on day 50F super dense flowers. Greasy, earthy /pine tar hash with a lil sweetness and maybe a garlicy note? This is also looks to be my fastest flowering plant out of the hunt showing some interesting color too without low temps at night.

39 Likes

The one I popped turned male. Debating on if I want to try and harvest the pollen or not.

7 Likes

First things I’ve seen an heard about master of muppets sounds great that was going to be my 2nd choice over old soul when I picked my first packs of bodhi up for sure going to have to scoop a pack to try out now

9 Likes
11 Likes

I’d highly recommend it. All of the phenos I have are looking and smelling good nice with a decent variety to pick through. All seem to be on the shorter flowering side but with nice frosty indica flowers. I think they have a lot of potential in those packs.

Being a pheno run all my plants are only in about 1 1/2gal of soil and are untopped and for the most part untrained so next run w the clones full sensi will really show their potential.

8 Likes

Would probably pass on some nice traits as a male - they seem to have nice branching, medium stretch and very crystally! Im curious if the high will lean sativa or indica. My idealized pheno is functional daytime with some ssdd nerve/pain relief.

10 Likes

Yea I was thinking it could have something good in there which is why it hasnt been pulled yet. Plus this line is dead, so it’s not like I can just get more of these when I want. This one appears to be fairly sativa leaning. I’ll snap a pic in a min

9 Likes

Huge fan leaves on this Blue Sunshine

Lavender Jack bounced back and came out fem

Pulled this Hillbilly Skunk (Granny Skunk x Appalachian Super Skunk) when it showed me it’s balls. Crazy looking structure but it only got to like 6 inches

39 Likes

Looks nice - similar to my female! Yeah I might f2 it at some point if this test run ends up to my liking. Ive got 3 more vegging - they all have similar leaves to your male - long skinny. I noticed all have double serrations on leaves from the BD. I thought mine would stretch a lot more but ended up being 2x or so untopped.

7 Likes

Yea I got a bunch of double serrations on this one too. Ugh I guess I need to clean the hell out of my 4x4 tent now. Had a bad PM outbreak last run and it needs a good cleaning before I can do anything with it. Part of me just wants to throw it in a fire

5 Likes

Dang thats a pain. Good luck cleaning - ive read wettable sulfur is good to kill PM.

4 Likes

Gonna try bleaching it a few times and finishing with hydrogen peroxide. Might look into a cheap UV light or something too

5 Likes

Might not need to go that far!

Have you checked out @JoeCrowe 's thread:

Apparently, it only alive on a living plant.

I had it off and on for several years, sulfur sprays seem to wipe it out!

You can probably still keep a heathy microherd!

Buuut, if you want to buy a gently used UV-c unit, let me know , lol!

7 Likes

hells, yah! No need to sweat the mildew it’s actually easy to kill with 2 sprays of 1tbsp(half that works as well) powdered 90%+ sulfur mixed in a liter of water. You spray it once then two weeks later one more spray to make sure you got it all. After that you can start bloom. Never spray in bloom or in conjunction with an oil based application.

9 Likes

That sounds a lot easier. I have some Bonide Sulfur. Is it going to stink up the tent?

6 Likes

You are the first person I have seen grow these out. Are you seeing any muppet feet? I picked up a pack based on the name and the ‘muppet feet’ description was intriguing.

5 Likes