Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

I was suspecting that the A11 led to the weak spindly branches on #1 & #3. If I hadn’t topped them it might have been less pronounced. I would say that for either of those phenos a sea of green single cola style or scrog might be more manageable options.

10 Likes

If anyone was wanting the Appalachia f3. Headie has them available again.

24 Likes

Nice looking out :muscle:

7 Likes

No problem at all!

5 Likes

Apparently in my haste to check out at GLG during the drop I failed to select a Bodhi freebie. Dug through the envelope for a bit thinking they had somehow forgotten it, but that seemed unlikely. I looked back at my invoice and realized what I must’ve done. Ah well.

Still, I hope somebody F2s the Hawaiian Indica x Wookie!

17 Likes

I second that sentiment :joy:

7 Likes

If you email GLG and mention this, they may let you choose a current (in stock) freebie. If you are a repeat customer, it would be very good customer service for them to “eat” the $7-10 shipping cost and send you the freebie pack.

I’m confident that Headies and JBC would do so.

11 Likes

They are very nice that way, but I can live with my screwup. Not like I’m lacking for seeds.

9 Likes

Seeing this made me regret not choosing that as my freebie simply because I didn’t know much about it at the time of ordering. Still don’t. But I’m not mad about the GMO option. It’s the only cookies I grew and didn’t hate .I wanted to see what Wookie did to it when crossed.

12 Likes

That gmo cross sounds interesting I’ve enjoyed some of the gmo and crosses I’ve tried I’m sure there’s some cool plants in those but I had to go with the Hawaiian indica x Wookie though because when bodhi gives a cool vintage genetic freebie gotta take it😂 curious to see what you find @anon74731205

14 Likes

Likewise with you lol

6 Likes

Seems that topping and training makes big strong stem/branches, never had a “floppy” plant on the hill.

11 Likes

@Chickencutlets
The GMO is one of the only two cookies related things I have tried that I haven’t disliked. Everything else cookie is really, really boring for me.

The other one was Granola Funk (GSC x Wookie). That should be a good one. Excited to follow along, hoping you make more seeds.

Expect it to be loud. The granola funk in a vaporizer stinks up the house for hours.

@DesertHeartGardens

That Hawaiian x wookie sounds awesome as well, eager to see some of those

19 Likes

Hawaiian wookie is one that made me interested ha. Held off - I hope bodhi uses that female in a cross with an heirloom male - kashmir omg a1 etc.

16 Likes

The OMG male is gone, unfortunately… but I hear you, as much as I kinda wanted the Hawaiian Wookie, I’d be even happier to get my hands on Vintage Hawaiian x G13HP, or Vintage Hawaiian x DLA 5, or whatnot (Hawaiian Kashmir also sounds interesting).

21 Likes

Yeah exactly, more in the supernatural selection vein. Closer to a true F1. I’ve also just got too many wookie crosses already. Just finished 3 wonder wookie females, starting to test. Nice and fruity taste - reminds me of purple taste. One had a hint of cedar, the other a hint of citrus. The one with citrus had a really nice calm motivating high… got me motivated to clean up and play games at night… rare for me haha.

21 Likes

Any idea when the restock is happening?

7 Likes

Vintage Hawaiian indica x wookie?

Mine was labeled Chem D x Vintage Hawaiian indica x wookie

Anyone else get this?

I got greedy with the Sour

29 Likes

Nice grab and welcome to OG!! @420PyRoS

7 Likes

I definitely want to try those sour diesel Chaco cut x 88G13HP at some point, hopefully they’ll get restocked sometime eventually and if not, I hope you or someone who grabbed them makes some F2’s ! @420PyRoS

12 Likes