Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

there you go, sounds awesome

11 Likes

I liked the gmo/wookie b made. I tested them. Just wasnā€™t able to keep cuts sadly

17 Likes

If greedy because youā€™re going to hunt through them, good on ya. I fully support doing a multi-pack hunt for a keeper.

But (at the risk of being an unwelcoming asshole) if greedy because youā€™re planning to flip the unopened seed packs for profit, GTFO.

13 Likes

Did you log the testing somewhere ? Iā€™d love to read the grow .

9 Likes

Thank you.

Iā€™m a private forum / ICMAG guy.
Thought Iā€™d stop by.

12 Likes

Well, Iā€™m not a reseller.

Iā€™m also not allowed to grow due to my wife currently.

So thereā€™s thatā€¦

14 Likes

Ok if youā€™re seeking volunteers Iā€™m herešŸ˜‰

10 Likes

Sounds like youā€™re going to need help wifh those seeds

8 Likes

Sounds like you need us to remove your wife from the situation???

18 Likes

Iā€™ve been chasing lemon terps and thought I could start here. More fun stuff on the way.

27 Likes

Sheā€™s evil. So very evil.

She knows itā€™s my passion.

I hope she divorces soon. God help me.

14 Likes

Please give me a tag if you can remember when you get to those laughing lemon really curious to see those grown bet thereā€™s some killer lemon terps in those really like the omg dad after trying old soul out :call_me_hand: @anon74731205

12 Likes

I probably wonā€™t remember knowing my memory but itā€™s very likely Iā€™d post it here if Iā€™m being honest haha. But Iā€™m realllyyyy really leaning toward these next. Itā€™s either these or csi Humboldtā€™s lemon party as Iā€™ve yet to grow their stuff.

12 Likes

live it up!!!

5 Likes

EDIT: Never mind, i see now that sheā€™s evil. Iā€™m very sorry! So maybe to hell w her, grow whatever you want?

If she wasnā€™t evil, i suggest this:

My wife likes CBD buds (and gummies) for tension relief and sleep. Maybe your wife would also enjoy having CBD buds (or concentrate) around.
So if you could grow both ā€œfunā€ weed And ā€œmedicalā€ CBD weed? So she would more benefit from your gardening.

9 Likes

If sheā€™s evil evil, get rid of her!! My wife pays for the power bill here! But she also smokes almost as much as me so sheā€™s paying to smoke for ā€œfreeā€ basically. I buy the seeds/tent/lights/etcā€¦, she pays the power bill.

THATS a win/win!!

23 Likes

Nope mine doesnā€™t have chem d on the package

maybe got a misprint?

23 Likes

Mine looks like yours as well, @DesertHeartGardens no Chem D mentionā€¦

7 Likes

Give me a bit, almost home and Iā€™ll take a pic.
Maybe I was super high when I got them.

7 Likes

hahaha i think so! if not you got something special nobody else did. mine as well did not say chem d

8 Likes