Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Might be a misprint also. Got them at speak easy.

Idk who does the labels, maybe B himself?

6 Likes

20230112_195311

13 Likes

Thatā€™s Chem d x purple unicorn x Wookie

We all got Vintage Hawaiian indica x Wookie I believeā€¦

8 Likes

Ah shoot, sorry that was my mistake, I thought PU was vintage Hawaiian on label.

Apologies.

9 Likes

SunRa 3 weeks veg toppedā€¦

SpaceCowboy x2, 3 weeks veg toppedā€¦

Yā€™all be good, good vibes yā€™all :pray:

32 Likes

looks like secret chief is coming back :call_me_hand: and some of the dla lines are getting another release

28 Likes

Strawberry Headband Day 31F in a City Picker

27 Likes

Secret Chief is strong, will throw you on the couch and sit on you

19 Likes

If it was a freebie you might have chem d Ɨpu Ɨwookie15ā€¦ B made those and had them tested I have 5 in solos now. I tested those and sk revival he gave those as freebies aswell.

13 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about F2ing one of the older Bodhi packs I have next summer that likely wouldnā€™t work outdoors for me for sensi (so, basically plants with Wookie or SSDD dads). I was thinking Chem D x SSDD, but I could go with Thunderwookie or Sunshine Kushā€¦

Any thoughts? I recalled and then confirmed that HillBill said his Thunder Wookieā€™s hermed on him, but maybe Iā€™d somehow have better luck (probably not, itā€™s a given that Bill is less of a screw-up than I am).

22 Likes

Donā€™t be so sure about that

13 Likes

Both of those sound awesome I donā€™t think could go wrong either way both chem d x ssdd and purple kush x ssdd sounds awesome if where me Iā€™d lean towards the sunshine kush first :grin: thunder Wookie sounds cool too have heard nice things about Atf never got to smoke that before though

10 Likes

Got a gram of ATF once. Very happy motivated uplifted clear Super-human feeling. As @Hillbill might say: Recommend!

Like smoking a mixed-bowl of NL5/Haze, Jack Herer, Sour Diesel, Green Crack and Skywalker OG together.

But Purple Kush will melt muscles and insomnia like no other. That one turns me to jello, in a good way.

12 Likes

You should grow what excites YOU, but you could have people vote in this wiki below.

Just click the ā€œEDITā€ ICON in bottom right corner, then type an X under the strain name. Whatcha think?

CHEM D x SSDD
XXXXXXXXXX

THUNDER WOOKIE (ATF x WOOKIE)
XX

SUNSHINE KUSH (PURPLE K x SSDD)
XXXXXX

15 Likes

I only say Chem d x ssdd only because Iā€™m selfish and want some seeds :joy: . Grow what speaks to you, or pick at random.

9 Likes

Some interesting new packaging on the GMO x Wookie freebie. It seems a lot larger than the usual packs bodhi produces however itā€™s from JBC so Iā€™m not really questioning authenticity per se .

8 Likes

I received a freebie pack of Snow Monkey from GLG a month or so back that was the same size.

7 Likes

I will add you to the Chem D vote if thatā€™s ok?

6 Likes

Let me know if you wanna trade those gmo/wookieā€¦Iā€™m just saying :wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Nahhh I placed the order honestly just for the freebie.

As an aside , I did want to ask, is the strawberry milk a cbd cross? If so, I wasnā€™t aware and a friend just brought it to my attention. Iā€™m unsure myself .

5 Likes