Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Got some color happing it sure looks frosty.

11 Likes

Yeah sheā€™s got some time yet.

Acidic grapefruit funk with some body odor on the backend right now

16 Likes

Are you logging this grow?

9 Likes

Yeah over on my grow log mokas caffeinated chronicles

13 Likes

Found it thanks. I have some Time Bender beans and am on the edge of my seat awaiting the smoke report.
Big ups

Peace

9 Likes

Sounds like a winner. Thanks for the input on these!

5 Likes

Im in love with the Black Triangle. I have a pack in week 2 of flower now. 4 males about to get collected to dust the 7 ladies. I had a male and female from a previous pack that I hit the lottery on. So, I bought more. And I would continue to buy more Black Triangle and Black Raspberry. Feel like I owe Bodhi something more than buying a pack for these. He really helped out a brother in need.

19 Likes

Said it before but I got some real strong Turkish Delight tasting phenos. Specifically Cadburys Turkish Delight from the Black Triangle.

12 Likes

Picked up 46 + Bodhi packs the past 2 months. At least 2x pack per strain for 95% of em

I think Iā€™ll cut off at 50 lol :laughing:

11 Likes

Iā€™ve bought ~ 20 packs of Bodhi in the last few weeksā€¦

My collection wonā€™t be far from yours at this rate lol but my wife is gonna kill me for not saving as much extra money as I probably should, and using the extra cash I get on geneticsā€¦

10 Likes

I had to stop. Ainā€™t no way I growing all this out. Iā€™ll grab a couple more wookie crosses and Iā€™m done.

Or more strawberry milk.

Iā€™m up to my eyeballs in breeders packs.
Iā€™m just getting greedy at this point I think lol

4 Likes

You may keep believing this :joy:. Sure your done

7 Likes

But hey if she ever leaves me, Iā€™ll have the beans still! Just kidding, haha I absolutely love her to death, and I would never let that actually happen, but it was funny when I first thought of it

haha my stoned mind is a bit unpredictable at times, but I did make it this far! Iā€™ll be good as long as I have my OG brothers and sisters to turn to for knowledge, genetics, and everything else that comes to mind about this plantā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m (almost) at the point where only certain things are gonna get my money anymore. Iā€™ve got enough beans and I only plan to make more. Really dont need to be buying more at this point lol

18 Likes

I need to do one of those seed wills I saw in another thread in case of emergency of divorce or death lol

10 Likes

I opened a package today and squealed like a little kid

TV - Vietnamese x Thai

Sterling / @xochipilli skunk - bodhi/CSI/r.i.p.MattGMS

Delores Vintage Mexi

Ulleri Nepal

Bushmanā€™s Ciskei

Tom Hill North Indian

Watermelon Hashplant (Nepal, Mileche, Annapurna)

Metal haze

Uzbekistan

Pakistani Chitral Kush

Nicotiana Rustica - Oaxacan, from Maria Sabinaā€™s family

This made my month, thank you Brother

@TomHill do you have any background on your North Indian?

Im popping the VT, as well as some V.Black, Liu Hanh, and Dalat for Screaming Eagle '65.
Might pop say 3 of each for the rest of them.

46 Likes

My eyes just bugged out of my head seeing that watermelon hashplant, I shouldā€™ve jumped on that repro doc d did a while back, if you crack those baddies please post pics, Iā€™m insanely curious

11 Likes

Please post pics of the TV. I have a pack as well. And REALLY want to run it, but I donā€™t wanna fuck it up cause itā€™ll be ran indoors. I need to up my sativa knowledge

11 Likes

Im happy to share F2s when I make em.
I thought this line was extinct

I was a lurker in ICmag when he did this Nepal trip in 2008.
Then when I started posting and actually was brace enough to ask, I was told stock is low and germ rates are poor.
Fast forward almost a decade and now I finally have them.

Its quite interesting how Bodhi picked these seeds for me, like he knew what I was looking and hoping for.
He knew I miss the Skunk line I was working. Knew I had the Uzbeki but lost them in a move. Knew I was excited to breed the Ciskei but lost em in a fire. Knew I got into tobacco after working with Wachuma and am a big fan of Maria Sabina after getting into mushrooms myself. And knew Id like meditative hashplants, like the Ulleri and PCK.

33 Likes

For sure
Im running mine indoors too. Not sure if Western NY will let me flower and finish Viet stuff outdoors.

I gotta research - but I think he used a pure Vietnamese and not VBlack.

12 Likes