Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

No, I think you nailed it!

The F5 is a tool to make any line purple. The F3 is better for smoking and that’s what is in all the hybrids tho I believe he makes a lot of lines smell like literal :poop:

@VAhomegrown It was Purple NL2 (NL2 x PU F3). @minitiger and I both did not like that flower. It’s not happy weed and idk about him but would usually put me in a bad place mentally. Also, potency and flavor weren’t great. Worst thing I’ve had from Bodhi hands down.

16 Likes

I have PUf2 x 88g13hp testers - Im hoping the expressions are open.

5 Likes

Anyone grow his Garfunkel? Searched OG and no recent mention or ones that linked me here. They must be old but I found a pack for 50 at speakeasy but hesitant as last 3 packs of bodhi i popped did not germ so well but could have sat in the post mans van baking in the sun for a few days so not discouraged but trying to get fresh bodhi gear and these Garfunkel kind of stood out.

9 Likes

Shit the lines long so I grabbed that pack a number haha
I do love me some Mother’s Milk though and have the #31 x Ghash pack too as well as the version one.

6 Likes

I found this on RIU man @Argulini

17 Likes

Mothers milk would be delicious I’m waiting to see if I can snag some F2’s of it on here somewhere…

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Will definitely read up on riu…google failed me lol so really appreciate your time and post🍻

5 Likes

No problem man, just to let you know too, I searched for Dumpster instead of Garfunkel and it came up that way.

6 Likes

It’s fucking killer smoke. I don’t know if I could say much more hahaha. Lucky Charms is bomb too I ve had two phenos of that. Be it what it may the talk around said Candy Heart pheno was big but I never ran into it. I just like some tasty weeds. I grabbed that Garfunkel as well who wouldn’t want Dumpster in their life? I’m a fan of the methane smelling dank flower like going by a dump aka landfill in Florida on a hot summer day. :smile_cat:

12 Likes

Hey man we can’t help the smell down here we try our best

I’m in Florida if you didn’t know haha

I got some Lucky Charms F2’s a buddy sent me to try out I hope I find some nice stuff in that pack.

6 Likes

Oh, were the Motorbreath and Face/Off crosses some of the NFT releases? Didn’t know that. Well… I guess that dude does have to worry about intersex issues then :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah, that Purple NL2 definitely fucked with my head in an extremely negative way. I figure it had to have been coming from the PU dad, mostly because the Big Sur Nigerian x NL2 was such amazingly good weed.

12 Likes

That Dumpster is from Ohio, home of the stank! I’m dying at that tester who called the cross Trashplant. That’s genius! I also got that Garfunkle on deck to run here this year. Hopefully we can all get some more reports of it going.

12 Likes

And also to @Weednerd.Anthony ,
That Dumpster x HP grow and review was done on RIU by Bodhi tester ReallyBigJesusFreak. He called it Trashplant but Bodhi named it Garfunkle. (RBJF is his old name before he was banned from RIU for gifting seeds to other members.)

He now goes by Dino Party Chucking Co. He’s a good guy; and uses Bodhi’s Black Light Fantasy in several of his strains. GLG has his seeds.

12 Likes

I’ll probably snag that one too and join the fun, why not? Haha

3 Likes

Didn’t know but I spent 81-91 in PB county then 92-2o15 in Trampa. When I left people didn’t know what strains were other than that one named ’ Do you want it or not ’ :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh wow that’s the same dude ??

Very cool, and I wonder what happens to old banned members because RIU now allows trading of seeds…

4 Likes

Great tip! Definitely look for dumpster too when searchin.

3 Likes

Cool. I’ll check him out. I was over at RIU many years ago and remember RBJF well. Just not sure how you jump from this to Dino Party Chucking Co.

13 Likes

Killer! Great info will definitely check it. :beers:

2 Likes

In this post here, there are a few pics and info about the outdoor Garfunkle I ran a few seasons ago.

9 Likes