Bodhi Plant Guide

3/4 DLA9 trimmed, in big motherfucking jars. You can see exactly where I got tired of trimming and left some stem lmao. Got grove bags on the way, so they’ll be moving to those asap. Papers on the top for reference.

I hope to try them this weekend, as I havent smoked in weeks!

51 Likes

I’m not too sure, I’m horrible with the smells. I would say effervescent for sure. The smaller one has a bit more smell at the moment than the taller one…

10 Likes

None of the three Mountain Temples that I flowered had that “Sprite” thing going on that I’ve seen other people mention. Two were “soft berry/sour fruit” and the third was very cheesy-smelling.

I wouldn’t look for that lemon/lime thing or be disappointed if you don’t find it in the plants you’re flowering now, is my point haha.

15 Likes

Harvested Air Guitar today on day 72. Nice frosty yields of lime/pine/floral/sour vapor smelling buds. Super tacky resin, I dry trim so it’ll be work. Held itself up for the most part until I moved it out of the tent, then it fainted all over itself.

56 Likes

God damn! Hope she smokes as good as she looks :fire:

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

Goji OG, from @The_Lazy_Hippie 's absolutely bonkers multi-grower seedrun last fall, with some example buds before and after drying (not the same buds!) 3/3 females, all of them actually quite similar in growth and development, they were pulled in the beginning of october at about 39N latitude. Lanky and tall, not the greatest internode spacing but big dense chunky frosty as hell buds make it a nice yielder. They also ensure you’ll have branches laying on the ground just from their own weight, let alone the wind. I don’t know how other OG’s compare but reading "no more floppy stems, or insane staking required… " on strainfinder makes me chuckle a little, sorry bman

I haven’t compared all three side by side yet, but I’ll update when I have. The one I’m smoking on as I type this is the dry bud I just pictured - again very frosty and dense. The smell is a wonderful mellow earthiness with a hint of something a little musky and gassy, almost briney actually. Overall it kind of reminds of me of the ocean breeze, I really like it. The smoke is tasty, smooth, and pretty potent. I have to say bodhi did a hell of a job with this one, and so did @The_Lazy_Hippie and crew!

50 Likes

I hope so too, I’ll hit back with a smoke report nexweek sometime.

3 Likes

Nikah at 60 days.

73 Likes

Gawddamn… That is some serious calyx-to-leaf ratio going on, looks like she’ll be an easy trim.

16 Likes

No. Joke…
Hope you took clones @WhiteBoyRick :joy:
If she smokes anything like TK or OG, gonna be worth running for a long long time I imagine :drooling_face:

20 Likes

I have clones of all 6 females from this pack. Including this one.

20 Likes

My keeper Dream Axis ((Congo Black x Ghash) x SSDD from an outdoor hunt last year. It was one of a few plants (out of 200+) that I brought back indoors. It’s one of the most resilient plants I’ve ever grown. About to do a proper flower run for the first time, and hopefully she doesn’t disappoint, or else I’ve wasted a lot of time… Smells are perfumey and herbaceous corn chips in veg….

Btw, if anyone has a pack of dream axis they’d be willing to trade, please hit me up. I’d like to do a repopulation on this one at some point and I only kept the one girl. I should have made fems with her very similar sister…

44 Likes

Dream axis defoliated, trimmed a bit and repotted. I will be flipping this week. They can get big, and could care less about being root bound. So, hopefully flipping right after transplant and trimming will keep size down.

Going to feel really stupid if she’s a dud after all the testing I’ve put her through. She was popped April of 2022, was tested through two outdoor seasons and indoors the whole time for durability. A lovely plant to grow in every way besides being a bit leafy. Her sister was also quite lovely and I finally killed her in stress testing a few months back and didn’t have a backup. She was test flipped, as well as some small clones being flowered outdoors, but this is the first time I’ll see what you can do with a nice size plant and some good conditions.

Before…

37 Likes

Razzberry Hashplant mutant

36 Likes

twins, nice
I found a lot of twins in bodhi’s guava hasplant

15 Likes

They’re definitely the most vigorous of the bunch from the starting line. Not sure they actually needed the small amount of feed I’ve given them.

6 Likes

Mountain Temple and HAOG x SSDD at 3 weeks of 12/12.

HAOG x SSDD

Mountain Temple

53 Likes

Man, I really love how clean and sterile your tent (tents?) look. Reminds me of what “The Future” was supposed to look like in those old science fiction movies from the ‘50s haha.

Do you have each plant in their own individual tent? Or was that just for picture-taking purposes?

22 Likes

Field Trip (70 day harvest)

70 Likes