Bodhi Plant Guide

I wanted to comment on the growing of this Smart Move, it was part of a group grow of other plants with genetics derived from the Brothers Grimm ur-seeds, everything had Cinderella or Apollo in it. You can see that this one, as with the others, had that flexible, almost floppy sativa stem structure, but the three hybrids to other genetics were all sturdier than the C99 with them. This was a very compact plant going into flower, and with some bending outward it managed to stretch slowly into a decent sized plant, third largest of four. Bud development was pretty continuous until the end, I think this could have easily gone 70-75 no problem but should be nice at 65. I might have given up another swell in the tenth week, but it looks pretty solid. I have found that these flexible genetics do well in my 4x4 when I top them once like this then keep bending the tallest colas horizontal and staking them. This makes the plant thicken up all the way down nicely with no wasted loose bottoms, but they get good airflow fanned out.

15 Likes