Bodhi Plant Guide

SOUL MATE

Germinated half of a pack in 2021.
Ended up with 4 females.
Particularly liked two phenotypes, SM2 and SM4.
Unfortunately, I lost keeped clones.

The remaining half pack was germinated in 2022.
Fortunately, I got one lady - SM5.
This phenotype is thriving now.
Have made a small amount of F2 seeds, and will attempt to produce S1s.

I’m really happy with my girl, SM5.
Excellent growth with big leaves that turn purple in autumn.
The yield is good, and the smell is incredible —LOUD! a mix of fuel, pine, and a hint of menthol.
It’s my all-time favorite terpenes, and the scent was there , even after 2 months in the jar.
The joint burns slowly, emitting a hash-like smoke with a smooth taste.
The high is more heady, around 70/30, providing a strong buzz , euphoric and uplifting.
After 40-60 minutes, the high transitions to a comfortable, calming, and relaxed state. Overall, it lasts about 2 hours, potency at around 80%.

different grow

SM2 stands out with its excellent outdoor growth, demonstrating resistance against pests and diseases. It’s a robust plant, producing hard buds with a good bag appeal and a satisfying yield.
Its terpene profile differs from the others, offering a pleasant blend of citrus and sweetness. Not as sweet as the scent, and it provides a ‘dank’ feeling.
The high is more body-oriented, offering a euphoric experience. I estimate the potency to be around 85%.
I experienced anxiety several times after smoking SM2.
Once, I went out for a walk in a crowd, lit up a joint as I came out from transportation. However, after starting to walk, I instantly felt anxiety, so I ended up sitting on a chair and deciding to return home ))

SM4
Although not as potent as SM2 and SM5, SM4 offered a different type of high—more creative with no buzz.
It had a good balance, approximately 60/40, making it an overall enjoyable plant that I liked.
The potency to be around 70%.

SM3
While it didn’t have a perfect grow outdoors, SM3 reached harvest without significant damage. It produced nicely filled colas.
The potency to be around 70%.

SM1
It was a mutant, but I decided to keep it anyway. It exhibited unusual growth and flowered for about two weeks longer than the other phenos. While the smoke wasn’t bad, i didn’t take the cut.
Unfortunately, I don’t remember the specific scent and taste.

43 Likes