Bodhi Plant Guide

I get how the responding to a post you don’t like or agree with , thing happens. What I don’t get , is why people on a weed growing site . Overgrow the world , seem to have no issue with snitching on any ol post the feel like.
Not once were any of my posts not Bodhi plant related , and I sure as shit ain’t some wannabe breeder trying to hawk my wares.

WHoever the hell it was flagging my posts, and all the other BS flags on this site, is a prime example of everything wrong with the world in general nowadays. Especially the weed world !!!
Buncha gutless, two faced cowards .
Sure hope this site is at least using software to unflag posts . Because if not , holy F*$king christ what a waste of the Admins time.

To keep it Bodhi plant related lol
The tall lanky BT F2 had as hollow a stem I have ever seen to date

32 Likes

Hey Barrie84, the smoke is excellent mate, actually some of the best I’ve grown, really stinky and potent too. I personally love it.

6 Likes

It’s just the government targeting me because of my esoteric knowledge I"M JOKING LOL plsdontflagme

Might have to start up a Conspiracy Corner now though lol

Here’s a pic of my Prayer Tower Sativa

38 Likes

Beautiful girls you guys!
What smells are the prayer tower sativa putting off?

4 Likes

Apparently people need to be reminded of the reason for this thread. Kindly take all conversation that’s not related to documentation and factual content of official bodhi strains back to the other thread.

9 Likes

The variegated one has a fruity Chem smell to it. The other one has a really nice fruity kind of Sprite smell without the Chemmy under/overtones.

10 Likes

Fruity chem sounds awesome

1 Like

Tk x Iraq Ranya # 2 mutant girl now in flower.
Sisters and mom around too.

23 Likes

Yes, quick reminder-

the bodhi plant guide is specifically for grow documentation, plant photos, smoke reports, and specific directly related q&a that comes up when people post their grows.

the goal for the plant thread is for all posts to be informational.

Please keep other discussions, chat, trades, future grow planning, general questions, and etc in the discussion thread.

post here whenever you finish a bodhi grow so we can build up an easily accessible knowledge base. If we keep the thread on track people can easily search or read through this plant guide when they need to find information about a bodhi strain.

The threads were split for two reasons- information getting buried by daily chat posts, and too many arguments. This decision was made with a majority vote from a 2 week long poll.

since then, I don’t think the mods have had to step in to close the thread so users could cool down, or use slow mode to prevent things from getting heated. this has been an improvement.

we have a very active discussion thread with lots of fun back and forth,
and 500+ posts dedicated to documentation and grow reports here in the plant guide.

Thanks to everyone for participating in both threads.

18 Likes

Took these today of my two favorite electric cowboys at day 48. Both had minor intersex tendencies, only had 1 that was fully stable. Most resin rubs smell foul musty stinky, my favorite has a more sweet smell to it. The g13hp leaners all have an intoxicating pine spice incense thing that I like.

My favorite - tallest with most node spacing and missing the g13hp pine incense aroma. Most OG leaning imo, unique from the rest.

2nd favorite - 2nd tallest, spacey nodes. Has some of that g13hp incense.

37 Likes

Hello, this is my Phone Home F1 Keeper. The repro was performed with 3 girls and 2 males.

Would harvest one part after 9 weeks and the other part after 10 weeks to see what you like better.

Tastes are very subjective, definitely a strong Kush note, it goes from sweet to sour, from gasoline to lavender to earthy.

Hope it helps and you find something that you like.

Best wishes

Bud

49 Likes

Thanx bro the nuggets looking astounding very sexy for sure​:green_heart: can’t wait to try some :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Thx. Let me know what you find.

Merry christmas and a happy new year.

Best wishes

Bud

3 Likes

SOUL MATE

Germinated half of a pack in 2021.
Ended up with 4 females.
Particularly liked two phenotypes, SM2 and SM4.
Unfortunately, I lost keeped clones.

The remaining half pack was germinated in 2022.
Fortunately, I got one lady - SM5.
This phenotype is thriving now.
Have made a small amount of F2 seeds, and will attempt to produce S1s.

I’m really happy with my girl, SM5.
Excellent growth with big leaves that turn purple in autumn.
The yield is good, and the smell is incredible —LOUD! a mix of fuel, pine, and a hint of menthol.
It’s my all-time favorite terpenes, and the scent was there , even after 2 months in the jar.
The joint burns slowly, emitting a hash-like smoke with a smooth taste.
The high is more heady, around 70/30, providing a strong buzz , euphoric and uplifting.
After 40-60 minutes, the high transitions to a comfortable, calming, and relaxed state. Overall, it lasts about 2 hours, potency at around 80%.

different grow

SM2 stands out with its excellent outdoor growth, demonstrating resistance against pests and diseases. It’s a robust plant, producing hard buds with a good bag appeal and a satisfying yield.
Its terpene profile differs from the others, offering a pleasant blend of citrus and sweetness. Not as sweet as the scent, and it provides a ‘dank’ feeling.
The high is more body-oriented, offering a euphoric experience. I estimate the potency to be around 85%.
I experienced anxiety several times after smoking SM2.
Once, I went out for a walk in a crowd, lit up a joint as I came out from transportation. However, after starting to walk, I instantly felt anxiety, so I ended up sitting on a chair and deciding to return home ))

SM4
Although not as potent as SM2 and SM5, SM4 offered a different type of high—more creative with no buzz.
It had a good balance, approximately 60/40, making it an overall enjoyable plant that I liked.
The potency to be around 70%.

SM3
While it didn’t have a perfect grow outdoors, SM3 reached harvest without significant damage. It produced nicely filled colas.
The potency to be around 70%.

SM1
It was a mutant, but I decided to keep it anyway. It exhibited unusual growth and flowered for about two weeks longer than the other phenos. While the smoke wasn’t bad, i didn’t take the cut.
Unfortunately, I don’t remember the specific scent and taste.

43 Likes

Appalachian Super Skunk nug wet trimmed at day 56 of 11/13 under led.

Ripping on the fresh stuff rn and the difference between it and the 11 month old nug is that the newer nug contains the sour bite in the taste whereas the 11 month nug has kind of lost the sour taste. Strength and effect seems to be the same. Very potent. 9.5/10 strength.

42 Likes

Shots of my dream axis (Congo x Ghash) x SSDD keeper getting ready for a flower run. Lots of testing but this is the first time for a proper flower run. I recently chopped half of her off and she bounced back crazy fast.

She’s been grow in a tent I stress test in with zero temp and humidity control. She’s a resilient one.

Tempted to reverse her and hit the SSDD BX I’m holding with her. I think the structure of the two plants would meld nicely

38 Likes

2 fer 24! Happy NY. Appalachian Super Skunk at day 68. Have to chop today. Last plant standing.

39 Likes

Bodhi’s Silver Sunshine, SSHXSSDD.

Finished up right around 10 weeks, one plant gave a generous yield of some nice buds with some dank stank. If I had to do it all over again, I definitely would have trellised this. 10/10 great smoke, good genetics, would grow again!

44 Likes

Can definitely see the SSH shining through! Looks beautiful! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I’ve chopped her in half and defoliated since last photo. Must flip soon, or she’s going to be taking over a tent.:rofl:

Dream axis from my big 2022 outdoor hunt. She’s a joy to grow unless you don’t like really vigorous plants.

35 Likes