Bodhi Plant Guide

Bodhi’s Pinesoul (Goji OG F2) (Archive PDX Clone)

Growth - this one is a tad touchy, seems sensitive to high amounts of N, quick to curl her leaves down. Likes to grow three bladed leave sets, like a lot of OGs do. Tall and lanky, in veg she’s not too bad, once she hits flower, expect 2-3x stretch. Thin stems, they’re pretty study, but once they’re in late flower they will need staking or support. Large, pointy bracts form tight clusters that stick close the the stem… they don’t build atop one another outwards, instead shaping a spear like appearance at the tops of the main colas. Further down the buds are rounder, or more triangle shaped. Trichome coverage is above average, sugar leaves are coated to the tips. Below average yield, at least from the grows I’ve seen and my personal experience so far.

Smell/Taste - well, it’s in the name… PINE. That’s the predominate smell for me. The floor cleaner Pinsol smells different to me, but I could make some similarities. I mainly get a spruce pine tree smell, maybe a little lemon, and then the OG smell fills in the background. It is pretty LOUD. Holds on the smell well, though some of the sweetness is lost in cure, a lot is still present. I wish the taste was more present… the smoke is smooth, but I’d like there to be a sharper pine taste that smacks the tongue and lingers for a bit, kinda lacking in that department. Could have been my drying and curing too, so take that part with a grain of salt.

High/Effects - it took me a while to figure this one out, and now that it’s been in the jar for a good few months I think it’s hit it’s sweet spot. I’ve grown out Goji F1s and tried some of the other Goji clones (from dispensaries) and I think this is one of my favorite of the Snow Lotus crosses, which is my least favorite male that B uses. She’s not a day ender or anything like that. Quite the opposite, I find her high pretty functional, sociable, and easy going. Sometimes with OGs (or Chems) I get waaayyy to into my own head, this one allows me to continue on with my day, knowing that I’m high, but cruising along, clear headed. I’m able to be easily inspired, or motivated to do things that I’m normally not. The high comes on quick and stays up for about two or three hours, depending on one’s tolerance. There’s definitely some body effects, but I feel this one more in the head. Interestingly, it’s one of those highs where later, I’ll forget I even smoked, but it’s not like I’m forgetful or anything, just that it tapers off really nice.

It’s cool that Bodhi continued to work with this clone in some of his crosses, I’m excited to run a few of them and see how his other males work with this girl. I’ve seen a few other member’s grows using the Pinesoul x (Bodhi Male) that look stellar!

47 Likes