Pheno 1

Pheno 2

Lemon Wookie Another Pheno 3 a couple weeks in

More Cowbell v2 (Minty Dub) (GSC Thin Mint x 88g13/hp) a couple weeks in
Pheno 1

Pheno 2

Same 2 Cowbells a week later

61 Likes

You seeing the More Cowbells or Minty dubs throw out ball sacs early in flower by chance? I just ran a couple Minty Dub V1, and both threw out some balls early on and then stopped. Both smoking amazing though!

7 Likes

First run of Cowbell. Currently flowering 2 females at the moment. I’m not seeing any issues with them so far. Clean healthy looking. Looks to be a light feeder. They are frosting up nicely.

5 Likes

Day 41 today one of two phenos of TK x Iraq Ranya I have in flower. Super solid golf ball nugs smell like citrus with a scallion end note. Moms and clones as well. :grin:

39 Likes

Previous is the number 1 and this one below is the number 2. 2 smells like a yellow starburst dropped in dry dirt on a hot day. Both day 42 today in one gallons so not the biggest. In coco fed teas and under a 300 w Rapid LeD 4 bar :muscle:

33 Likes

Thanks for chronicling your grow. I like the smell notes - sounds familiar! :slight_smile: My original grow/smoke report noted, “Not loud in flower, they had a roasted garlic and onion curry, pizza herbs and skunky funk the first half [of flower], then later they got very citrusy.”

Are yours F1 or F2? I can’t recall. :thinking:

This is one of my favorite bodhi strains of all time. Grows great, smokes better than almost anything I’ve ever experienced. I really need to dig into the F2 because it’s such a special cross. Maybe make a bx with the TK mom some day, although the cross is better than the mom - much headier and stronger.

:peace_symbol:

28 Likes

F1 s.
I had a male as well but he didn’t pass the test.

9 Likes

Those lavender jacks always look so good…

I’ve only just started running some bodhi seeds. This is blueberry hashplant from my last run. Very vigorous, and stocky frame. I also had 3 black triangle girls, and as of now I’d probably pick this one over any of those. Very light nose, kinda hashy, earthy.

43 Likes

How did the Blueberry hash plant smoke?

4 Likes

Ancient OG:

71 Likes

I don’t think I’ve actually smoked it yet. Been in jars about a week. Hopefully I’ll update soon.

4 Likes

How’s the nose?

2 Likes

It’s light, almost floral. But mostly kind of hashy and earthy. Not very pungent.

5 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck:

6 Likes

Let me drop a little sinky # 2 pheno of the TK x Iraq Ranya to stank up your weekend. Day 46 :metal::grin::metal:

45 Likes

Pinball Wizard
F13.
7-gallon soil.

This is a clone I am rerunning from my last run.

The effects were good (clear headed, nice daytime herb with a little crash at the end), but a little lacking in the smell and taste. I’m giving it more love this run, so hopefully the smell and taste will be better.

36 Likes

Tk x Iraq Ranya
Pheno 2
Day 52

50 Likes

Crazy color combo. Those look dank!

5 Likes

This looks so damn good. Really nice work, be very proud of that one

8 Likes

Tigermelon 2 x SSDD #3 22 DFF.

Just finishing stretch. Nice, delicate feminine smell. Unusual, at least to me.

TM 2 x SSDD #1 just showed sex after 129 days from seed… hope she flowers a bit quicker, lol.

45 Likes