Bodhi Plant Guide

Beautiful! Did yours have any of that ssdd creaminess in there? When I hunted through my pack the 2 favorites both had varying degrees of that super sweet creamy goodness but the one I have left is a blend of really bright pine and some metallic cream type smells going on at the end.

6 Likes

The fuzz top cola chopped d61.

36 Likes

Top of plant #2, both were from same seed mom.

37 Likes

cant wait to see how this bush looks in flowering. such a great interesting mix

3 Likes

I struggled with my pack outdoors, mold was an issue early, then they did better than others that struggled with mold later. Only 3 plants made it to flowering stage, the best one IMO was a male that smelled of cardamom and mint. It was sticky and smelly in veg and I thought for sure it was a female. I made a fast photo with it since all my other girls had other studs planned :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

@Kami She’s just a different kind of plant. Her resilience is next level and her herbaceous pine perfumey glue thing speaks to me. I want to find her a mate that accentuates the Congo. I’d like to find a pack of Axis or Dream axis at some point as well. If anyone has something I’ve got a wide variety to trade.

5 Likes

No way! That’s awesome, I think the only other person I know grew the fuzz was @minitiger howre the terps on her?

6 Likes

when i kept reading mini saying how strong it was and not liking it much, i decided i need to pop one!
im probably the worst to ask when it comes to smell, i can tell a difference in strains but cant pinpoint smells worth s**t. maybe thats because i grow in rockwool though.

10 Likes

The two I grew smelled “juicy.” I can’t describe it any other way, but it did remind me a lot of the way Green Crack smells, which, considering the genetics, would kind of make sense. The high, however, was nothing at all like Green Crack. I love GC and I didn’t really love The Fuzz haha.

One thing to keep in mind is that I typically have a decent amount of alcohol in my system, which obviously affects my response to weed. There were multiple times where I’d be a little drunk, smoke some of The Fuzz and have to get in bed, even at, like, 3pm haha. Not a nap on the couch, but full-on taking my clothes off and getting in bed. Not a lot of weed does that to me, no matter how much I’ve drank.

I do remember one of the very first times I blazed the Fuzz, though, wake and bake, hadn’t drank any alcohol yet. I smoked half a joint, turned on the news and it was the morning after that dude had shot up that country music festival from his hotel window in Vegas. I really believe that that experience of just watching all the footage while baked on The Fuzz affected future responses to that weed. I don’t usually wake and bake, one. And two, it was just so fucking heavy watching all that shit… I dunno.

Anyway, I think you’ll like it a lot, @Slammedsonoma420! Haha!

20 Likes

This one is the frostiest out of the bunch of Black Raspberry plants @ week 6 F.

48 Likes

Oh damn, yea that would throw me off too, I’ll be curious to see if @Slammedsonoma420 feels the same about it, I just think the name alone sounds so rad: “the fuzz” :metal:t2::metal:t2:

8 Likes

So I just tried the first dried uncured bud today and it hits amazing. By this time of day I would usually have smoked 3-5 bowls already. I finished one and packed another, still haven’t hit it yet! I look forward to growing out another one of these. The smell is different from the green crack bx I grew from h&l, I’m guessing this one leans more towards the chem in the cross. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

17 Likes

See?!? It’s strong! I wasn’t lying! Haha.

Anyway, yeah, that sounds a lot like my experience with the The Fuzz, too, where it was just like,”Well, I thought I was gonna smoke more of this, but I’m dooooooone…” haha. Definitely one of those ones that you really do need to be careful with.

14 Likes

This same WP F2 at chop. Harvested a little early for reveg. It kept the amazing chewing gum smell

46 Likes

Finally tally is in — 11 female, 11 male Skunk Hashplant (hs33)

Posted some earlier pics with this mutant in the foreground (may have deleted because I miscounted) This is what it looks like now. And it has fasciation!

37 Likes

I had an awesome pheno from the skunk hp with the hs33. It was like an apricot marshmallow smell and taste with a tiny hint of piss and onion. It went full purple. Sadly no skunk but it had a great warm blanket feeling on the high.

7 Likes

Why does that excite you? Just curious.

4 Likes

May be a link to the Hershey Squirt.

9 Likes

Must be. It always comes back to that one… haha. “Hershey Squirt: The Foundation of All Cannabis.”

9 Likes

Lavender Jack @ 62 days, grown in organic soil, SIP style. She looks just about there. I think it’s the perfect union of Jack and Wookie terps, with neither dominating the other. If you haven’t tried this one, I highly suggest you do!

68 Likes