Bodhi Plant Guide

Excellent Old Soul smoke report & pics! Looks like a keeper for all day medication.

12 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Still the outdoor run report of her to come and @supershitfuck number 6 pheno report coming tomorrow!

10 Likes

yo it sounds better than the cut i gave you lol

12 Likes

Dude we should print these reviews on strain baseball cards! Perfectly succinct report dude, sounds like some killer smoke

11 Likes

old soul 1 clone back left rest ssdd x gogi og mid 5th week of flower these girls are really starting to stink up and stack the weight much love and happy growing all :v::seedling::heart::sunny:

46 Likes

Black Triangle finished. I overfed these and dealt with some lockout, but they made it in spite of my being involved. Had some tallers and some squatters. This smoke, yes! Flavors from it are pinesol, menthol, and a marshmallow hinting one. The smoke is all thick and greasy feeling. I’m often not finishing the bowl. Which for me is like witnessing a modern miracle. Thank you again, brother B. :partying_face: :crazy_face:
:eye: :zap: :eye:

23 Likes

You and your perfect canopy!

One day I’ll be like you, one day
lookin spectacular as always brother :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Seriously, you could walk across that thing

8 Likes

Strain : Old soul 6 @supershitfuck cut indoor
Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE

Smell- another very strong smelling cut of old soul there’s some stinkers in this cross this pheno one is quite different to os1 though has a strong pine, coffee breath and skunk smell mixed in with gasoline hint of lemon cleaner with a real unique metallic herbal smell I can’t quite pinpoint a reference never smelled weed quite like this pheno

TASTE-

The taste really shines through on this one earthy pine gas has a real interesting tangy zesty mouth feel when I smoke this one similar to good sour diesel I’ve tried that lingers for awhile

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) -

10 extremely smooth

BUZZ - Has more of a hybrid effect going on with it not a creeper like old soul 1, hits immediately behind the eyes has more of a sedative effect then os1 really relaxing and calming but has a cerebral element that blends nicely to the high great for evenings for winding down I find this pheno works really well for my anxiety been dealing with some life happenings lately and finding a few bowls of this pheno really puts me in a calmer state of mind

GROWTH- very vigorous and hardy plant dont think I gave her her best run had a few hiccups was messing with some things dialing in the tent along with having higher heat due to a inline fan malfunction mid flower still gave a respectable yield of about7-8 oz this plant in particular you could smell down the block during growth if smell is a concern make sure to have a good carbon filter you will need it :joy: stretched about 2x maybe a tad bit more excited to give her another run and see if I can do better :blush:

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 4th cycle

Profile : 55-45 sativa dom

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7-7.5

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-2.5 hours
Use : perfect for mid day or evening smoke

Munchies?
Yes

50 Likes

Some pics of my lonely female of black triangle f2 from the seedrun @Craigson15 did. I think I popped all 8 seeds.

Week 4.5 atm. Smell reminds me of og.

50 Likes

wow bro what a nice ass smoke and grow report! that’s almost exactly how i describe the smell and taste haha, if you smoke tobacco mix this one half and half with it it’s a super good one for that

hell yeah damn i know, glad to know i’m not crazy

it looks better than mines dude your environment must be way better i have super low humidity and high heat, her leaves likes to die from that shit but i know the weed outta be good no matter what, you definitely did her justice! im stoked it’s cool you grew her man!

you taste popeye cigarettes in the smoke? (i realize this might be some obscure candy)

21 Likes

Glad I could do her justice doing her full term outdoor this year till I make space indoor for her for another run in the tent stoked to see what a beast she will turn into under the sun she is quite unique it might be the plant hoarder in me but I can’t choose a keeper between the two there both so nice :joy: can’t say I can recall the taste of the candy cigarettes other then chalky and generic sweet it’s been so many years since I’ve tried them the taste is a interesting one for sure though really has evolved and changed a bit over the past few months of cure

13 Likes

maybe keep the 1 and ill be the keeper of the 6 :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Thank you for your comprehensive Old Soul smoke and grow reports. And great pics also! That towering pheno i would call Soul Tower.

7 Likes

Beautiful Black Triangle f2, thanks for the pics! Pretty sure those f2 seeds can still be found if a request is made in the Seed Trading thread.

6 Likes

Here’s a Nikah that I chopped two nights-ago, on day 62 of flower.

Veg day 39:

Veg day 64:

Veg day 81:

She was left on a 14/10 light schedule for close to a month and, as you can see from that last pic, started autoflowering before I actually switched to 11.5/12.5 three days later, on day 84. Any sorta “flower day whatever” I post from here on out should be taken with a grain of salt because of that.

Flower day 17:

Flower day 30:

The OMG crosses that I’ve grown that seemed to be leaning heavily towards the OMG dad’s side of the hybrid seemed to finish relatively quickly, but none of them looked this far along on day 30 (or day 17, either, for that matter haha). Again, because of that extended 14/10 schedule and the autoflowering and shit, it’s difficult to know just how long it woulda taken this plant to finish had she been left on a “normal” veg lighting schedule.

Anyway, flower day 47:

And here she is on flower day 62, which is when I chopped her:

Here’s a pic of a cola that straight snapped in half like two or two-and-a-half weeks prior:

I just left it dangling on there and it seemed fine, none of the leaves on it started dying prematurely or anything, so…

Closeups:

You can tell from all those crispy leaves on her that she was just DONE; I think I probably waited too long to chop her, maybe shoulda done that around day 52 or 54. But it’s too late now haha. We’ll see how she smokes in about five weeks.

Smells are overwhelmingly “menthol” and “anise” which is pretty surprising, didn’t expect that at all. She smelled like that for pretty much the duration of the grow, too, so I’m not expecting that to change during the dry and cure. But you never know, maybe it will…

57 Likes

Spirit hash plant:

Potent, all taste gassy, pretty uniform in terms of pheno. I would say there was really one pheno with minor differences in smell (in the middle of flower they did change a bit, to the point were I wasn’t sure about the identification of some plants, but towards the end they all came back to the same base profile). Plants 8 and 2 are earthy, herbal, gassy, while 7 and 3 are more herbal/citric, but all taste gassy and hit similarly. Number 8 was the stand out in looks, taste (fuels/gassy), and potency. the rest follow close behind in potency, but taste was noticeably fainter (still good tho).

Effect is strong and while it doesn’t put me out completely it does relax you enough to not smoke this if I have things to do, cus it will hold you down from doing anything. Sometimes I feel if you smoke too much it will dehydrate you really quick and leave you with hungover sensation, but I keep water close now.

No reveg, no clones. Ill have to revisit this, hopefully gets restock soon.

edit: also, please dont mind the hair… it got bad for a moment in the tent but cleaned up now :sweat_smile:.

61 Likes

Ehhh very nice shots, that looks done done done to me, very nice finish and swollen calyxis

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: looks like the ghost was dominant in that cross!

13 Likes

:joy: I get big old, grey beard hair in my pics all the time.:sweat_smile:
And great post! I enjoy the way you write about cannabis @the_bot ! :grin::v::canada:

15 Likes