Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Thank you @Cbizzle! That’s a great review of the Goji. She looks a little abused in the pic but she is still stacking real nice and looking happy considering she was a one stage so mad she went primordial. I too am a big fan of doobies and bike rides so I know that weed you’re describing. Real let it ride kinda gear :mountain_biking_woman::fire::star_struck:

4 Likes

Only a few…

https://overgrow.com/t/seed-run-co-op-bodhi-s1-goji-og/16788/327

https://overgrow.com/t/seed-run-co-op-bodhi-f2-goji-og/19054/87

17 Likes

Hello @HolyAngel, I do know of this thread and have spent some time following along with everyone’s grows. I recently was very lucky to secure some Goji OG pollen and I’ve been just pumped thinking about the possibilities. This will be my first go at pollen chucking so I’m pretty excited. I guess I made this post more as a way to start a conversation about Goji OG and it’s different pheno types to build on my excitement. I figured if anyone wanted to talk about Goji it would be the Bohdi thread :fire::grinning::beers:

6 Likes

I went through a pack of Goji as well as a small handful of different F2s and pollen chucks using Goji OG. One of my favorite chucks that I’ve tried was a Granola Funk F2 (A) crossed with a Goji OG male from 2017 or so. Extremely strong artificial strawberry odor, high potency, very sticky, photogenic.

A x G

My favorite Goji OG F1s (and a few F2s) had a very strong uplifting effect but seemed on the lower end of the spectrum when it came to flavor and aroma. They weren’t completely muted but I’ve definitely had plenty of stronger. Wonderful effects though and pollen chucks were not as uplifting as the original in my experience.

Review of F1 flower :

Review of one of the F2s

32 Likes

Goji is unmistakable once you’ve experienced it. That warm fuzzy feeling in the chest from the nepali and the narcotic berry goodness from the snow lotus. I have 5 or 6 original seeds left. Smoking too much of it can be a really bad time.

11 Likes

I have not read through these threads but I’ll have to spend some time looking over your work :grinning::raised_hands:

This sounds amazing! I’m not familiar with the Granola funk but it sounds like it was fruity and complimented the uplifting effects of the Goji. Maybe it would pair well with something fruity and frosty to add to its daytime flavour.

This seems to keep coming up with the Goji. Everyone has nice but average things to say about terps/looks of the Goji but a lot of people say it’s one of, if not, their favourite smoke, daytime or otherwise.

4 Likes

Just curious, what makes you say that?

1 Like

I find the snow lotus really brings out the goji flavor. It can be found outside of goji og. There are better highs than goji og also. You have to remember that it isn’t a thing but more like a sphere of potentiality. I could pop my seeds and get a pheno never experienced before thats amazing. People are still finding keeper cuts today.

5 Likes

This is my favourite thing I’ve heard today. It really is the potential that makes this fun :grinning:

3 Likes

They dont even call the cuts goji og unless you read the fine print.

3 Likes

About to see what’s up with the Pinesoul … never tried it. I think Goji was my favorite out of the Snow Lotus crosses I’ve tried so far.

25 Likes

First off! Holy fucking live rosin for $13 a gram! That’s mental! :open_mouth:

I guess they found some different phenos with sleepy effects and they worked that side of the line till they got a completely different outcome. Pretty wild stuff.

2 Likes

I recognize those leaves anywhere!

On clearance!

5 Likes

I love the fact that no one really knows why but everyone really likes it.

🥹🙌

Where is that at?

Buddy just brought it back from Cali

1 Like

1 Like

Whatcha got there?

1 Like

haha yeah thats the company

1 Like