Bodhi Seeds - Chem D x SSDD show

Hey everyone just getting excited about these freebies from my last Bodhi order, Chem D x SSDD (Sunshine DayDream). This is the first strain i’ve grown with Chem D in it, as well as the first strain i’ve grown made with the SSDD male. I remember Sunshine 4, which I think is Chem 4 x SSDD winning some cups and being highly touted so im hoping for something amazing.

Wanted to add that these are being grown under 720W of LEDs. They are under 4x QB96V2Elite, which have a few added red and far red diodes. They are being powered by two Meanwell HLG-320H-24A drivers.

I am just finishing up my first grow with these lights of Jungle Spice and Angelica, also Bodhi seeds. So far I am very pleased.

Out of the seeds I started I ended up with 3 females, each very nicely structured and fairly similar to each other other than slight height variants and amazing stem rubs. They are starting to frost up so good time to start the show.

Has anyone else seen any reviews of these?

Here they are at day 22 from flip, each picture is its own plant.

20 Likes

Looks like I need to learn to resize the pictures better and post them so they can be viewed easily, but I guess if you click on them you get a great close up of the trichs lol

4 Likes

Looking great!

Lots of jungle spice action going on within OG right now in an IBL project @lefthandseeds has started.

2 Likes

I’ve been searching for information on this strain for the past weekend and couldn’t find much of anything. Can’t wait to see how it goes! Also have been very interested on whatever added performance those QB96V2Elite do. Itching to put some lights together.

2 Likes

I have now sampled some Angelica, not quite dry but smokeable haha… and it turned out very nice under the new lights. The Jungle Spice looks to have yielded pretty well and is now drying also.

1 Like

i wonder what the parentage of the ssdd is…always interested in genetics. thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Quoted from great lakes - Sunshine daydream is a hybrid of bubbashine which is a cross of bubba kush and bluemoonshine (rare stretch indica pheno). Bubbashine smells of hot buttered blueberry muffins and kush, grows like a big OG - covered in crystals, and has an amazing, potent, warm, snuggly euphoric pain relieving effect. These cannabis seeds are especially good for nerve pain and great for Medical Cannabis. The father of this hybrid is the heavy weight funk champion Appalachia (green crack x tres dawg) These two together have created an amazing hybrid that is truly unique - it’s one of those rare varieties that sticks to the bag even after its dry. These marijuana seeds were made in an organic, biodynamic growing environment with the utmost care, respect, meditation and good vibes, using the best parental selections from a small but amazing gene pool.

Bubbashine x Appalachia

5 Likes

Thank you!! I love learning new things!

1 Like

I will have to snap some pics soon but I have to say the 3 females are all looking slightly different, but all seem to be extremely resinous and the smells are chemy funk buttery some light blueberry I feel like… really hard to tell. I am digging this cross.

Excited

Cheers

3 Likes

Sorry for failing to get pictures up of these everyone. I think I did take some though. So when I am back home I will do my best. I got myself in over my head and could just not keep up with everything in life booo.

On another note they were all potent, good yielding, dank… one in particular I was going to keep around I thought had this chem, garlic, buttery thing going on but I ended up having to shut the show down entirely and literally dont know anyone in my area that I could have passed cuts to, so it I will be moving on to new things in a month or so.

2 Likes

I grew a few of these Chem D x SSDD out and it’s some of the best I’ve had in a long time. If I remember right, I started 3 and ended up with 2 males, which I chopped. And stupid me, never took cuttings of the one female. I just figured ehh… freebies, let’s just see what happens. I am kicking myself now for not keeping cuttings. I still have 7 beans to try for another. How did yours turn out? And I wonder if there are any plans for more of these being made.

2 Likes

@kndreyn
Hey there ! They turned out amazing. I ended up with 3 different females and was going to keep one of them around, although they were all very crystally, nice smoke (I am still smoking on them).

They all seemed like pretty good yielders as well. Not the most pungent but definitely had some chemy / butter / dank smells and tastes and one was kinda garlicky chemmy.

One thing about Bodhi seeds freebies you can expect just as nice of plants from the freebies as you can from the paid for seeds!

2 Likes