Bodhi seed's Pura Vida Preservation Run (CLOSED)

How long can you store gasoline in a 5 gal can?

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Propane generators may be the answer. I wonder how long one of those tall canisters would run a generator? Good idea. Thanks for that bro.

3 Likes

Years if you find ethanol free, it’s all I use in my machines at the cottage with inboard tanks and all the fuel I store for winter.

6 Likes

I would get a duel fuel one. You can run them on propane which is way more stable than gas and than have the gas side for an emergency during your emergency. They are nice and versatile.

6 Likes

got two 10000 watt ones best thing I have ever bought never used gas just LP

so nice

EDIT I grow and no power sucks ass and well I thought I should buy my wife also :wink:

4 Likes

I hear you there man, I love them. Up at the lake I can keep propane for years and no carbs to clean. With gas I always buy ethanol free and it lasts for years in a tank or can. I add a bit of stabil anyway but have not cleaned a carb on a boat, jet ski or atv since unlike the rest of the people on the lake who haven’t figured out why winter storage keeps killing their toys.

10 Likes

I love ethanol free too man ! Its not always easy to find, but when I do, I usually fill every can that I have. The boat really likes it better, I can tell

4 Likes

Are you talking about “white gas” for boats? Where does one find ethanol free gas?

4 Likes

What country are you in?

3 Likes

I’m an earthling living in Texas. :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol, ok so check out this site. Has all the stations in Canada and USA who sell ethonol free gas.

7 Likes

Thanks my northern brother. Do me a favor please and keep your weather up there where it belongs.
:pray::rofl:

12 Likes

No problem, well except the weather thing, lol. I wish I had that power.

3 Likes

There is a easy to find website that is wiki like in the way that it can be edited. It allows you to search by state and then city, and gives you an updated list of the stations that sell it. Needless to say it aint cheap. Usually around $4 a gallon. My boat has a 40 gallon tank :frowning:

2 Likes

Thats the one @oleskool830

3 Likes

LOL :grin: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Just where do you think the snowstorm went when it left Texas?? :cloud_with_snow:

I can give you a hint… :snowman_with_snow: I have 4’ snow banks where there were none before…

Yeah, cardio is good for ya! :+1: :wink:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

LOL our lowest grade regular gas at the pumps is $1.19 cad a liter atm. So $4 usd a gal for that grade of fuel is crazy cheap to me

5 Likes

Remember a US gal is only 3.75 liters so it’s not as cheap as you think :thinking::wink:

5 Likes

I didn’t know you were canadian as well!?!?! Makes sense since your using gaia. Maybe there is more canadians here than I thought! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

17 Likes