Bodhi seed's Pura Vida Preservation Run (CLOSED)

As nube stated there are plenty of seeds in both vials Arriba|nullxnull, send me a PM with your safe address and I will share them with you on his behalf … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

I am under the impression that it is indeed the same LA Pure Kush used.

I also still have a bag of pollen from the Wolfpack seed run I did . I am about to find out if it is still viable. If it is of any use or interest to you please let me know. I am happy to send some.
I am also about to pop another 30 Wolfpack F2

12 Likes

@anon60559124 Can’t wait to see what you find in the Wolfpack this time!!

9 Likes

I think you’re right, the same LA Pure Kush aka Hollywood Pure Kush was used in:

Pura Vida
Solo’s Stash
Hollyweed

I hope to have some smoke reports of the four phenos this weekend or next. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Happy weekend OG! The jars have settled in pretty well.

So far so good. Low 60s temp and mid/high 50s humidity. Pleasant smells and flavors developing. The effects and potency are getting depth and nuance.

I’ve given away about half the harvest, time for smoke reports.

:rainbow:

28 Likes

That’s exactly where I keep mine. I won’t put them away for storage until they maintain 55 for at least 3-4 days without opening. This seems to work best for my flower vape. Can’t remember the last time I used a lighter. Mine are usually at 22 something C though. :v:t4:

5 Likes

Pura Vida #1

Bag appeal: Hairy yet solid, more compact than some but kinda old school. Good tops and lots of golfballs. You’d be stoked if you got a sack of this 15/20 years ago, but today it’s average. Not much larf.

Smell and taste: This one’s a mild lemon poppyseed muffin in jars, more of rotten citrus in the grinder. Not loud, but present. In the vape it’s a bitter grapefruit on the inhale, sour but not mouth coating exhale. Feels like an Appy leaner.

Potency and effects: Uplifting right away, it seems like a daily driver kind of high. Functional, or so you think. And then 45min goes by and you’re rereading that same paragraph for the 6th time, daydreaming all the while. Eyes are red and heavy. Not mind bending potency, but it does the trick for 1.5hrs, maybe 2. A solid 7/10.

Overall: Classic kind bud, this plant was the most stacked and one of the fastest to ripen, but slow to clone and a small yielder. Not a keeper but also not a disappointment.

43 Likes

Damn good report my man!

9 Likes

Am I the only fool who still goes entirely by feel ? lol

9 Likes

@nube is one of, if not the best weed reporter we have here on OG. Always an in depth smoke report, sometimes when I’m high, I feel like we are in the same room.

16 Likes

You are correct sir! @nube is the growers grower! A very righteous and honorable cat. Icon imo

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

18 Likes

I popped 10-15 of these today. Excited to search through this treasure chest🤘

13 Likes

I agree. His grow/smoke reports are top notch.

12 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, but you’re laying it on pretty thick. I don’t deserve to have my tires pumped like that. I’m a lazy nube grower and that’s OK. I’m just glad to be able to help overgrow the planet with all of you! :hugs: And I think @minitiger writes the best smoke reports.

Nice one @Stickyjones let me know how they go. @oleskool830 did your PV seedlings survive the great TX tumble of 2021?

I have another couple smoke reports ready to go as soon as I can take some pics - maybe this weekend. A buddy shared his thoughts, too.

@anon60559124 probably not the only one, but one of the few left doing it by feel. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

High five! @Indoornesian :green_heart:

22 Likes

Sadly no. :frowning:

14 Likes

Haha, thanks, dude. We try… Ya know? That’s all we can do…

12 Likes

Oooph… That’s rough. But at least you didn’t freeze to death.

7 Likes

I’ll bet that freeze in Texas will do wonders for generator sales in 2021…

maybe I should get one before they are priced out of sight… :laughing:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

I know I’m shopping for one! I’m not doing that shit again. Got 20 gal of gas put away already. Stay high brother.

Blessings…

11 Likes

I was (long ago) looking at the gens they use in RVs and thought about diesel vs gas vs propane for a unit at a vacation location.
Gas was problematic because of aging fuel, same to a lesser extent for diesel, but propane never goes bad… :thinking:
…and they make duel fuel units…

Cheers
G

6 Likes