Bodhi Space Cake S1

The kids are looking great.

Yep scrogs will limit your ability to get around the plants unless you have a big grow room. I started to do super cropping, bending and topping, you can get the same effect as a scrog but you can also move and do stuff to them without hassle.

2 Likes

Yeah man I think Iā€™m going to avoid the scrog for a minute. Maybe one day if I do a one strain, clone only grow, and Iā€™m better at keeping things uniform Iā€™ll try again.
For now Iā€™m gonna continue with the 3alight method of major defoliation. Once you pull off all the fan leaves the, light penetrates pretty deep into the plantsā€¦ Iā€™m getting pretty sweet results from the plants I did the full defoliation to.

2 Likes

This is why I say I have a bluright light

Itā€™s the bloomspec 300. It was getting such good reviews and is such a good light that they sold out.
Bloomspec has a 600 and 1000 watt on Amazon that is getting great reviews too. For the price I think itā€™s a great lamp. I got mine for $59 bucks. E plants love it. Iā€™ll put some picks up today.

EDIT: Those bastards are selling a 600w for the same price I paid for the 300ā€¦lol.
Itā€™s a GREAT light for the price. I highly recommend.

3 Likes

Hard to believe a 60 buck light can actually grow anything. Amazing how cheap these prices are.

NOT doubting you, just amazed at price point .

4 Likes

Lolā€¦ theyā€™re looking great though bigbean!

3 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised by this light jet. The first thing that caught my attention were All the reviews raving about how much better it was vs against Mars hydro and other Amazon/Chinese LEDs . Some people were even buying 5-6 of these instead of a couple 600wHPS.
I was nervous about how focused the light was with leds so I put them 20 inches away for a while. Well, nothing happens, but after playing with it and figuring out it needed to be 14 inches away, the plants started growing fast.
Iā€™m telling you, if I had the money Iā€™d buy 2 of them right now.

4 Likes

I just realized what you did thereā€¦lmao
I meant to say over-watered them. Wow.

2 Likes

So hereā€™s my babies in the ā€œveg tentā€ under Bloomspec 300. Came home to this.

They love the light. The itā€™s supposedly full spectrum. The 600 got pretty good review too compared to the phlizon and the viparspectra.

One of the bigger Pineapple Flo

Space Cake mother both looking good in roots organic soil.

5 Likes

Those lights veg great. Iā€™m gonna be straight up with you. The lights veg great. Do yourself a favor ipower 600w hid reflector and an eye hortilux bulb. Leds are cooler and veg great. Build yourself a better light that will last you years. You have awesome expensive strains. My bestva 2000w led. Lol pulls around 400w. Itā€™s built great and is great for a plant or two. Donā€™t spin your wheels. Stop going over razor wire fences and stay out a the Bing. Have a good one. If you build it theyā€™ll come.:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Good shit Baltimore , thanks for throwing some love. Iā€™ve been wanting to try LEDs for while but I didnā€™t want to flower with them just yet and I didnā€™t want to spend hundreds of dollars yet, so I went with this one for a veg light. I figured as long as all I need it for is veg, it should be able to hold its own.
Eventually Iā€™m gonna lay down the cash for an proper LED that I can flower with. You just canā€™t beat the energy savings and the life of those things.

2 Likes

Nope you hit the nail on the head. I spent 200 on my ā€œblurpleā€. Itā€™s veg is awesome. Flower is decent but the solstrips and qbā€™s are killing it. Super healthy bro. Build that bad ass root system to uptake goodies for your ladies. When I came home I didnā€™t know who anyone was I was like what happened to emery seeds. Wtf happened?

You got it tho big homie. Veg is beautiful. Hids are being pushed to the side I understand less energy heat blah blah. They both have their drawbacks. Iā€™m gonna use hids. 200 total for the ballast bulb and reflector. 50 for the inline fan. This summer was punishing hot. I scorched some plants. Live and learn. I had to figure my clone game out. In case I have to pitch a plant.

Looks great bud itl come together. Iā€™m struggling with things I never thought I would. Over fertilizing under over watering. I had to slow down and back off. They responded well. Be safe bro. Always positive. Donā€™t ever take me as being an ass just IME type deal. I dont have a ton of indoor grows. Just my two cents. Bhodis stuff is the beez beez. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks og, I never thought you were being a dick man. Hell Iā€™m 5he same way. Marc Emery ā€¦lol. yeah I got busted in 2012 after a bitch I was dealing with dropped dime on me because he couldnā€™t stand getting schooled on the internet.
A fucking growr manā€¦ But whatever. When I started growing against I was like whoa, what happened?

Back then LEDs were expensive and unreliable. I hear you though I love my HIDs. If money wasnā€™t an issue Iā€™d probably run CMHs and LEDs together, idk. Maybe just in the summertime.

Like you I donā€™t have a lot of grows down either. This is my third indoor grow technically. Before I had the whole deep-fried-plant lookin deal the last so now Iā€™m doing what youā€™re doing. Cutting back everything. So far things are way better.

4 Likes

You got it bud most of these things you got to do solo and make sure you donā€™t leave it too easily for them folks to find out. Just keep it cool keep it small and youā€™ll be straight. Thereā€™s a lot of people who just grow weed dry and smoke it smoke it smoke it itā€™s stupid. Iā€™ll take the extra time and cure it now I will put a little up fast dry but Iā€™m not going to smoke a whole thing until itā€™s gone without a proper cure. Itā€™s like blowing a football game in the 4th quarter. Snitches snitch just to get attention. Stay in touch bro. Itā€™s nice talking at ya.

Surround yourself with people that uplift you. I shine you shine we shine! What the fuk happened to that. Itā€™s cutthroat. I swear dude I didnā€™t wanna go hid. That eye hortilux blew my plants up. Genetics play a factor. Little shot of my NL. Iā€™m proud of them. A pound per plant all day under the right light w/o all the bells n whistles. Find what works for you. Ttyl bro.
-J

Dude. 1 fem NL seed from Nirvana. I clipped a bunch of clones because If I just run 1 plant. Itā€™s killing it. Be easy.

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m doing a similar thing and itā€™s working too much my favourite one I held back a little but have made progress.
I will make a deadline for next couple of days to make strategic canopy changes but then hold up unless I see a problem.

6 Likes

I like that funkjunky. I see like I, you couldnā€™t commit to the defoliation the way 3alight does either lol
I think only 1 or 2 plants I did the whole shwazz defoliation where you strip the entire plant of fan leaves.
From what I can tell so far, it definitely doesnā€™t seem to hurt the plant, and it really helps with humidity.

He guys Iā€™m checking the trichs on my Lavender Jones today and managed to get some pics. Maybe you guys could tell me how long you think I have left with this one.

7 Likes