Bodhi Spirit Train- Trainwreck Pheno Hunt

At this point I’ve done a smoke test on all of the 7 different females. Can’t say there’s huge or much variation at all across them all. #2 is my favorite, its the loudest and looks the best and packs a punch.

#11 and 12 yielded the best, and #7 being the outlier w/ its smells was the most unique.

I can’t discern any difference when smoking these, they all are strong, and lean towards the up type high. But also, after an hr or more that shit would put me down. Was travelling for work this week and staying in a hotel. Would blaze a J after grabbing dinner and a couple beers and head up to my room. Each time I did that I was floored for about an hr or 2 but then it was lights out, slept like a baby til the next morning. Its a good all around smoke. Keeps the terps for a while in a joint, really comes thru in a clean bong too.

I’ve got the #7 going right now in flower, and held onto #7, #9, & #12. Probably gonna let 9 go right away, clone 7 & 12 a bunch for friends’ outdoor (i can see #12 being a BEAST outside), and phase these out so I can make room for my next seed pop.

When I come back to these, I think I’ll be popping #2 & #12. Gonna look for the trainwreck smell leaning #2 female and a really robust #12 male to cross it with to increase yield. If I can’t find what I’m looking for in #2, ill start looking at the #7s. But that won’t be til later in the year at the earliest.

Got a couple strains I couldn’t get to this run that will be ready on the next one, then I’ve got my 3OGs from top dawg that are on deck. So yeah, spirit train was fun and I expect ill come back to it relatively soon but moving onto some other strains for the next 6+months before I mess w crossing these again.

21 Likes