Bodhi Time Bandit and Goji

You mean a 4x4 tent? I don’t think a 4x4 tray would actually fit in a 4x4 tent. I think the the tray measures slightly larger than four feet by four feet on the outside. Or the one I got does, anyway. Plus, you gotta factor in the tent kinda sucking in when you turn the outtake fan on…

If you’re using airpots, what do you need a tray for? Are you thinking no till? That’s why I got that tray, because I was gonna set four thirty gallon airpots in it, but then I changed my mind about switching to no till. If you’re just gonna use, like, five or seven or even ten gallon pots, I’d just set them in the plastic dish things.

4 Likes

Have a look at ‘flood tables’, 4’ x 4’s are going about $100CDN in Canada.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Right on I will thanks man!!! I love this site… everyone is so helpful and cool here, like joining a great family of friends… My only regret is not joining sooner

6 Likes

I just want it for easy remove and clean

4 Likes

What an epic thread. I’ve read through it in it’s entirety and I very much enjoyed all of it, those goji and TB look very well done. Been going through some BS over here the last week or so. I too have horrible anxiety and panic attacks from time to time as well, I in fact went into what I think was psychosis for 8/9 days about a year ago, was one of the scariest things I’ve ever experienced! Thought it would never stop and I was completely lost for all that time and my anxiety was ludicrous! Crazy part is about 2&1/2 years ago, I didn’t even truly know what anxiety was. I quit smoking for about 3-4 weeks a few years back , and it was a nightmare rebuilding my tolerance because (although I didn’t know it at the time) I was getting severe anxiety from every hit and it only got worse the more I ingested, lived with that for about a week until my body acclimated to the THC. Knowing what I do now, I see that I’ve experienced severe anxiety a few times in my life. But falling into psychosis like that screwed me, now I take escitalopram daily to alleviate my anxiety , and smoke lots of indica to also help, ive been experimenting with sativas again recently but now they tend to scare me a bit. I just wish I could find a few great sativa dom hybrids that perfectly suit my needs as I smoke mostly for back pain, neck pain and muscle spasms (sometimes very severe) and anxiety relief maintenance. Ive recently been intrigued by Bodhi and intend on growing out lots of his varietals in the near future, I’ve stuck with the same few growers for many years. Pretty stoked to venture down this rabbit hole. Again , very well done @minitiger i would definitely be glad to have those flowers in my headstash jars. Hats off my friend

6 Likes

You sound like you’re in a state of psychosis right now…

Haha! Just fucking with you. Yeah, the panic attacks suck. I haven’t had one in a while, though. Which is great. Also annoying, though, because I never know when or why it might happen again. I started having them about fifteen years ago, no idea why. Had them for like three years and then I didn’t for like five years. And then I started having them again. Again, no idea why. I fucking hate them.

Glad you liked the thread. Bodhi’s a great chucker. He’s my favorite, probably, for sure. I grew his gear exclusively for about five years, been checking out other breeders the last few grows. Bodhi’s stuff just always seems to be “better.” Grows better, grows easier, fewer issues, better end-product… Except my last grow, the Black Triangles reeeealllyyyy got infested with aphids. But they still turned out pretty good.

Anyway, yeah, welcome to the fold. What’re you thinking about growing? I’ve grown about thirty of Bodhi’s crosses, so if you have any questions…

6 Likes

I’ve got some packs on the way from GLG, plus I was gifted some f2’s from a very generous individual. I was looking for Jabbas stash for a while, so that one is atop the list, as well as clusterfunk and Sakura (on the way) also a friend gave me some purple triangle which I’m really intrigued by because I really wanted some black triangle but haven’t found any so they are the next best thing.

4 Likes

I would recommend tamed landrace sativa hybrids with thai or african genetics. Maybe a lemon thai hybrid would be nice place to start.

I think these are much less likely to cause negative experiences like anxiety compared to the highly worked dutch polyhybrid drug lines like jack herer and white widow.

7 Likes

Jabba’s Stash? Good luck finding that one. That’s a super-old cross of Bodhi’s. Heard great things about it, but if you can find seeds of that, it’d be a minor miracle.

That’s probably one of Bodhi’s best crosses. Or it’s at least one of my favorites, ever, anyway. I just posted the same thing on the Bodhi thread yesterday. I really feel like people are sleeping on that one. Haven’t seen too many grow reports of it online, anyway. Maybe a lot of people are growing it and just not logging it, I dunno. I miss having a few jars of that one around, though, which is, to me, always the sign of a good plant. If I miss a specific plant, that means it’s really good haha. I’ve grown some things where I’ll be like,”Oh yeah! I totally forgot I grew that!” but the Clusterfunk is not one of those. I’ll always remember that one… haha.

I think @nube grew that one a while back. That’s the Bubba cross, right? nube said that it vegged reallllyyyyy slowly, think he had to veg it for like 80 days or something crazy like that. Or maybe didn’t “have” to veg them for eighty days, but that’s what he did. I’ve got some f2’s of it in the fridge, courtesy of nube, not too sure when I’ll grow them. One of my Black Triangles ended up with a super-coffee-ish smell that really reminds me a lot of Bubba. It’s kind of satisfying my “Bubba/coffee-smelling weed” urge for now. But yeah, grow those Sakuras out, let us know how they do.

I won’t get into any of Bodhi’s purple crosses. I’ve only grown one, one single plant, and I hated it. Only thing I’ve ever grown that I really, really disliked. You should check that Purple Triangle out, though, and let us know how it turns out. Plant more seeds, right?

6 Likes

Yep, in typical bubba fashion, they mostly grow slow and squat. Not all phenos, though. I think the trick with Sakura is to find the phenos that both have that incredible dank cherry flavor and grow fast enough to produce respectable yields for the time input. If you can’t find it in the F1, make F2 and look there because I’ve read that it does exist, it’s just somewhat rare. When I brought the Sakura nugs to the dispo grow I trimmed at, the guys there absolutely RAVED about the smoke because of the flavor, and they had all the hype strains. It actually converted a couple to growing bodhi instead of falling for the $500 packs of gage green or whatever they had bought.

9 Likes

I have 3 seeds left, maybe I should make some F2s. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Wow, what a surprise haha. You mean those $500 packs didn’t turn out any better than Bodhi’s $70 packs? Shocker… haha.

Maybe I’ll check out some of the Sakura f2’s you sent me next grow. It’s weird, I never really think of Bubba as being up on my list of “favorite weed strains” or whatever, but every time I come across it, I’m always like,”Man, I really love Bubba…” I’d kind of totally forgotten about it (which contradicts my “If I remember it, it’s good weed” theory that I just talked about), but one of those Black Triangles smells so Bubba-ish… That’s why I even remembered that I have those Sakura f2’s. I’ve been smelling (and blazing) the jars of that one Black Triangle I just chopped a month ago, the #1 pheno, and been like,”Oh yeah! I got a Bodhi Bubba cross in the fridge! I should grow some of those!” haha.

You liked that Sakura pretty good, right, @nube? Weren’t unhappy with it or anything?

5 Likes

Do it. I guess my post has to be at least ten characters. Anyway, yeah, do it.

4 Likes

Yeah, here’s my review of Sakura: Bodhi Plant and seed guide - #94 by nube

Also, about the Jabba’s Stash, you still have those F2 I gave you from Shwaggy @ReikoX I gave the same to several people plus still have a pack in the fridge, and I think @Vagabond_Windy grew out a whole pack but had some herm issues that I never saw reported in the F1 round. Could just be bad parental selection. Who knows.

6 Likes

Thanks for posting the link to that review. I was considering searching for it myself and posting it, but then I was like,”Fuck it. If TopShelfTrees really cares, they can find it themselves…” haha. I dunno why I’ve been feeling so dick-ish and unhelpful lately. But I have. It’s cloudy today, maybe that has something to do with it…

Anyway, I’m gonna re-read that review right now. I remember liking it. It’s silly, I literally just put some seeds in dirt six days ago, but I’m already thinking about what I’m gonna plant next, on May 1. Time to get a grip haha.

2 Likes

No, you gave me Lando’s Stash F2 and SSDD x Jabba’s Stash from Swaggy seeds. I actually have a pack of Lando’s Stash F1s kicking around too. I love my SW themed strains. :wink:

8 Likes

Wish I knew a thing or two about Bodhi back when those were available, I’m a huge Star Wars fan as well. Tag me if you ever pop any of those. I have some Landos Stash F2, found a very delicious pheno in there. :green_heart:

5 Likes

I also have those two Schwaggy Jabba packs . He sent those along with one of his other crosses I grew out along with some GG#4 fems by Useful . For the record he sent me abuncha seeds just because I had asked in a Useful thread a few years back, if he was going to be making anymore GG#4 , as he was sold out at the time.
Schwaggy is top notch in my books . Not only seemed like a good person , but he also seemed second to none in his knowledge and ability . I actually really wish he was on this forum.

10 Likes

Yeah, Schwaggy can run run a clinic on Mendelian inheritance.

3 Likes

me too. i have 2 crosses and 2 freebies from him. idk what happened with him at RIU, but i can guess. it seems he set up shop at pheno hunters forum though.
i need to grow out Skunky VA so i can hit it with c4dd pollen i have in the freezer.

4 Likes