Bodhi Tree from Led_Seedz

I thought you only worked with magic dust!
Never seen anything to suggest otherwise.

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Rocking on here 32 days flower on Bodhi Tree she is starting to put on some weight.
Peace OG.

10 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Bodhi Tree is rockin right along. Day 34 of flower about 24 more if she rolls like her mom did. One more week of flower food the the last 2 weeks, Peace OG.

10 Likes

Those look awesome… coco? … popping my batch of Bodhi tree tonight…

4 Likes

Pretty sure you might feel funny if you smoke that.

3 Likes

Yes sir coco

Very good chance that will happen in a little over 3 weeks, Christmas bud.
OG

2 Likes

so I guess everything forward will be coco…

2 Likes

Need one more bale for the moment, but yeah it will be coco, next looking at a system, early next year.

2 Likes

4 of 11 seeds popped and got little tails first 24 hours after wetting them… all the seeds look good… expecting 100% germination…

3 Likes

Nice looking forward to seeing how these do for you. They should rock. Took mine a few minutes to show sex. Sure are some frosty plants.
Peace OG

2 Likes

Hey OG, did you save a clone of that pheno [BT]…if so we should talk :wink:

2 Likes

I got his FO for trade if ya want…she is a good looker, will know how good she smoke just before Christmas.

2 Likes

I wish I did. The reveg did not go will try with this gal and see. Peace OG

2 Likes

I have a ton of BT beans, just was gonna let you find the keeper pheno :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Everything is moving right along her, Bodhi Tree frosting up for Winter. Day 36 of flower and plumping, Sampled some of the prior gals, Rock solid smoke, will recheck after a cure, very sweet fruity, floral, and smooth will sit you down for a minute if overindulged, lol. Peace OG

11 Likes

More of those truly “Blue-ti-ful” colas!

Slurp!

5 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Moving right along here, Bodhi Tree sitting at 38 days flower. She is a packing it on.
Peace OG.

I know a bunch to go through, just a lovely gal, trying to get all her sides.

10 Likes

Hello all, heading into the home stretch here on this gal. Day 40 for Bodhi Tree. Peace OG

9 Likes

That is a shockingly sexy plant. Just sayin’.

2 Likes

I feel you there she is looking good, have to thank the maker @LED_Seedz .
Here she is 42 days flower about time for her final 2 weeks feed. Peace OG.

9 Likes