Bodhi Tree from Led_Seedz

my Bodhi Tree…lol

10 Likes

They will get big, lol. They will love your set up. OG

3 Likes

I dug out my BT today, was shooting some beans up north for a buddy. I sure am getting an itch to wet 6 or 10

2 Likes

Tell you what…I’ll up the anty…I’ll swap you both the SFV and the GG#4 if you will shoot me your keeper for BT :wink:

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Day 44 for Bodhi Tree, she’s a plumping up. A couple days and she will get switched to her final 2 weeks feed schedule, Peace all OG.

10 Likes

they look gorgeous man! do you do anything special before harvest like lowering temps or extended darkness ?

2 Likes

Thanks brother, temps are done by mother nature somewhat drops a little over 20 degrees lights off. Dark usually about 24 hours but that is more to reset the flower tent and prep whatever is going in next. Peace OG

3 Likes

there’s those blue stakes… makes the pics pop

3 Likes

Hello all hope your gardens are well. Moving close to the finish line here. Bodhi Tree 47 days. Peace OG.

7 Likes

my 10 Bodhi Tree… got 1 straggler

6 Likes

Come on little buddy. You can do it!

3 Likes

It will just have to start out as a Bodhi Bush.:herb::slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. @legalcanada here is the gal in flower now. Day 49 about 2 weeks or less away.
Peace OG

12 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Rolling along her day 51 of flower. Peace OG.

14 Likes

Don’t tell her i said so but that girl is getting fat!

6 Likes

Right, she be looking over at Duct Tape saying do theses leaves make my ass look fat. Lol.

5 Likes

Thats when you say hell yea girl but that what i like *smack on the ass

3 Likes

Does this blue stake make me look over weight?

Really dear, be honest.:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Hello all Hope your gardens are well. Rockin towards the finish line with this gal. Bodhi Tree day 53.
Peace OG.

8 Likes

Bodhi Tree day 55 , Peace OG.

7 Likes