Bodhi Tree from Led_Seedz

Working on the chain gang in trim prison.

3 Likes

lol, one plant a week and it isn’t too bad, plus this gal is so dense it makes it pretty easy going.
OG.

3 Likes

My prayers will include you and your brother @OG1969 :heart:
All of us here are bonded by our love for cannabis, but it’s nothing like true brotherhood.

6 Likes

she looks gorgeous, set the bar pretty high on this grow :chart_with_upwards_trend:
:head_bandage: hope your brother is okay prayers to you and yours :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks all, they had him up doing physical therapy, so that is a good sign.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update OG.

This is indeed, good news.

6 Likes

Glad you got good news about your brother, and glad to see this Bodhi Tree finally getting the chop :grin: I’ve been drooling over these pics for weeks, can’t wait to hear how she smokes.

6 Likes

Looks so much more like momma now except a bit more candy coating from the Starfighter. Much different looking from the first run through, not to mention you seemed to have really babied her this time. Killer show for sure, thank you!

Just saw the comments on your brother. Saw no mention of it over at the home base unless I just missed it. Sorry to hear the news especially around the holidays.

Blessings to the entire family!

PJ

7 Likes

Beautiful as always! Hope the upcoming weekend is good to you. Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Tremendous genetics and better hands or green fingers, congratulations for the cultivation

3 Likes

Thinking of you and your brother today and the encouraging news is indeed uplifting. Much respect on your magnificent grow @OG1969! Its an inspiration! Jah!

3 Likes

Thanks all for the well wishes for my brother. Nkt out of the woods he is still in the hospital had what they are calling a small stroke so some lagging on his right side. Will be a hard road for him to get back to where he was. Will try and grab some dry bud shots tonight. Peace OG

6 Likes