Bodhi Tree from Led_Seedz

Just a perfect run with her this time around. Super stoked to see some of the foxtailing and color coming on as well from the Boysenberry Goji side.

Pretty stoked on this line.

6 Likes

Yes she is looking pretty sweet as well as emitting a very sweet, not to funky floral/fruitiness. Looking forward to sampling this one. Peace OG.

3 Likes

Getting to the short strokes here, day 70 today for Bodhi Tree. She may go another day or so then come down.
Peace OG.

10 Likes

Son, you have to be mighty careful cutting down a tree that size. First notch one side in the fall direction and cut in a downward direction from the opposite side. Don’t forget to yell timber!

99%

7 Likes

Fall colors are coming. You have a nice fade to fabulous going on! :grin:

5 Likes

Excellent looking bud @OG1969 , well grown by yourself… enjoy when you smoke :dash: her…!
Happy growing
Gaz

3 Likes

Thank you for taking her to 70 brother. I know it is not the fastest strain I have made over the years, but I am proud of how she grows. No knock on the Boysenberry Goji at all, but this has a much improved structure and overall more suited for indoor growing.

Certainly interested in hearing how you can describe the smoke overall. Don’t be scured. :wink:

Much appreciated :clap:

PJ

6 Likes

animated-eye-image-0145

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to run her. The Boysenberry I ran before were very floppy and viney like the c99 was. She is getting ready to fall over will grab a shot of the stakes all leaning to one side.
Peace OG

6 Likes

Thanks for the show. I’m looking forward to seeing how mine turn out.

:drool:

5 Likes

She’s a leaner, she will come down tomorrow. Peace OG.

5 Likes

how long was that plant vegged for before flower?

2 Likes

This was a clone , she was about 4wks or so, moms were flowered 6wks from seed I believe.
OG

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Day 72 here, she would have been down, but my brother is in the hospital so wasn’t home today much. She will be coming down tomorrow one way or another. Peace OG.

6 Likes

I will think good thoughts for your brother. I hope it isn’t too serious.

2 Likes

This is a great looking strain.

Are these shots from multiple plants.

Nice widespread, but similar coloration in all of the shots.

99%

2 Likes

I did not see this at first.

thoughts are with you brother!

3 Likes

Thanks guys he is in icu had bypass surgery then his kidneys stopped, He will be on dialysis for the rest of his life, but he will still be here.

The shots are from one single plant 4 different tops, Ran 3 plants last go had clone just didn’t label this one so not sure which was the mom, the last three had a hard go looking forward to seeing how this one smokes the last had some fruitiness to it with some floral and very slight musky skunk odor. Rock solid buds, and she should pack a wallop like the last three did. Peace OG.

6 Likes

This is a huge change for your brother. :heart: I wish him all the best. Been through too much of this with relatives. Went vegetarian 32 years ago with these things in mind. Hope it works.

On point, as always, a really professional looking grow.

An inspiration to us all!

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Harvest day number 73 she’s a frosty one. Peace all,and thanks for creating these @LED_Seedz, OG.

13 Likes