Bodhi's Deep line alchemy 6 aka Persian Delight coop run

Definitely excited for this one! Off to a great start! :muscle:

6 Likes

Flowered 1 or 2 Iraqi Goji from Strayfox maybe 5 years ago. There was something in the taste that was unique. Alls that can be said is she became interesting. The Iraqi and the Mango Biche stood out in Bodhis gear grown. Shoutout that Goji F2 from @ramblinrose

There may be a half pack of Iraqi Banger fems from Strayfox in the fridge iirc.

Maybe someone else can better represent the delicious power of the Iraqi.

@Kyumonryu we wish you success and thank you for your willingness

Bless up.

32 Likes

Congrats on the twins! Looking forward to watching this grow.

8 Likes

I’ll just post this here for everybody’s reading pleasure: Bodhi/Strayfox Persian Delight aka Deep Line Alchemy #6 — Higher Thought

14 Likes

Strayfox just released Iraq 66 Bodhi Cut x Persian Delight.

11 Likes

Best of luck with that double embryo! It brings a lot of luck to this beginning, I would say, everything will work out from now on! I reserved a seat in the corner to watch this show

7 Likes

Congratulations again @Kyumonryu
Settled in for the show. Best of luck on your run.

@Cummings420 @AMunkFromCupertino @LoveDaAutos @ChinookKing
The start of a new co-op

12 Likes

Ok so now I wait for the wiki

6 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen for the tag. Exciting stuff I wish you luck, @Kyumonryu hope all goes smoothly for you.

8 Likes

Yes you wait for the wiki. It’s normally put up once pollination starts or is finished. The person doing the increase decides. Put the thread on watch and you will see everything

9 Likes

Ok awesome thank you I’m excited hopefully I can figure this out an sign up lol I just wanna do 1 lol anywho thank u again EMERALD an hope u have a great night

6 Likes

We have a while to go for this. Plenty of time to figure it out

7 Likes

May the Ganja Gods watch over your grow.

5 Likes

Excited to watch this one. Good luck with the grow!

4 Likes

This herb is about as stereotypical couchlock indica as you can get. She is pretty potent, with potential to knock one into a temporary coma—it’s great for end of the day relaxation, sleeping, physical pain, anxiety (only taken in small doses though), and melting face.

Exactly what I’m looking for, thanks to everyone involved in this project…
beer3|nullxnull

19 Likes

12 Likes

Nice germ rate! Should be a nice grow - that iraqi is a knockout.

7 Likes

Pulls up beach chair :sunglasses::metal:

7 Likes

wow the perfect medicine. thanks for taking the time to do this to all involved. i just hope i dont miss the sign up

7 Likes

Well this certainly sounds intriguing… slides chair

2 Likes