6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

@LemonadeJoe

Mrs. Helios and I would like to donate:

1 Overgrow t-shirt (order in size and color selected by winner)

1 Extra Large transparent OverGrow sticker.

1 Large glossy Overgrow sticker

These prizes will be ordered from RedBubble for winners of a OverGrow picture of the month contest. For every OG that enters the contest 50 cents will be donated directly to OverGrow and 50 cents will be donated to feed those in need thru Feeing America and World Kitchen. If this is acceptable, please start a August OverGrow picture of the month for all OG’s to participate in at your earliest convenience.

This celebration was attended by 140 OG’s, $70 has been sent to @LemonadeJoe and $70 donated to:

18 Likes

This is absolutely amazing of overgrow to do this… but do you reckon people might vote for there friends rather than actual people who might deserve it just a thought? either way im not one to be negative just this did enter my head… I reckon a Neutral moderator should choose! however who am i to make the rules!.. excellent idea for giving back to OGs!

3 Likes

My first ever try at growing a plant in the cheapest of set ups!

here she is day 3 of flower!

13 Likes

Looks like she doesn’t mind being grown on the no frills method.

5 Likes

certainly happy to admit i did pick a beginner strain… if that is actually a thing! but she was about 7-8 inches short and nearly 3x that wide!

3 Likes

To the OverGrow community,

Thank you for joining the 6 years of OG anniversary party, together we had some good times reminiscing the past, dealing with the now and looking to the future. Every project I have started came from the inspiration I receive everyday by volunteering to be a part of the community. The things I learn from each project leads to a better idea of how to build bonds and bring together as many like minded people as possible to escape the problems in every persons life.

Everything you have seen and things not seen all came from funding provided by these words “this one paw paw”, one scratch off ticket provided the means to get my son and his family a new start in their own apartment and provided his twin with the car desperately needed for a new job, we found a way to benefit every family member and friend possible. That money is all gone now and every penny was well spent. We decided together to do the same thing here, aside from the several personal attacks behind the scenes and being told what, who or where i should donate and or expectations of prizes they want for themselves. Everything went pretty good. The budget for the events is depleted, shipping of the last stickers and the prizes will take place in the next 48 hours, a confirmation will be posted.

Throughout this events and the others i had no time to write responses, the reasons are many. I apologize.

In December there will be a picture of the year contest, i am currently working behind the scenes with several OG’s who can provide one of kind prizes made by OG’s and the love in their life. The 3D printing OG’s, artist’s, artisans, gif makers, writers and dream weavers will all be welcome to join in the planning of the event in September. I will showing off examples of what other OG’s can do as i purchase the items for display in our smoke sesh pictures.

We are taking the day for ourselves and won’t return until Tuesday, time to rest.

20 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear from the bottom of my OG heart :green_heart: for everything. Hope you and your wife enjoy some much needed downtime brother.

8 Likes

I am shocked to hear that brother. This was an epic event and incredibly generous of you. Certainly should be no negativity over such a great thing you did. We appreciate you brother, thank you. Have a great day of rest :v:

13 Likes

You are a shining example of OGness, thank you @Heliosphear for everything :pray:, and the Mrs. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thanks for your dedication to this community @Heliosphear !!! Your presence here makes my OG experience all the more fulfilling!

BLESS UP!!!
☆DJSF

8 Likes

You are a machine @Heliosphear

What a nice idea.

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch @Heliosphear!

6 Likes

What a fabulous event!
You have a thing for coming up with some of the best ways of getting some OG,ERS out of their shell!,
I applaud your generosity and the sweet consideration of your Mrs.! :heart:
Enjoy your time!
Looking forward to the next one! :v:

8 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear I had a great time. You are the best. Time to jam and have fun for a few days.

giphy

5 Likes

You are a Dapper Sir and a Fine Gentleman @Heliosphear ; thank you so much for your kind spirit and overwhelming generosity! :hugs:

7 Likes

You know I had a blast. Win or loose, it was fun to root for all my friends on here.
Well done to you and your better half.
:pray:

7 Likes

ya this was great fun @Heliosphear
and much appreciated!!

4 Likes

Here’s they ladys they are one week into blooming.

5 Likes

Man talk about a post backfiring, I was just trying to get the game rolling…

But a big thank you to @Heliosphear!

Overgrow the World with love and herb.

:robot:

12 Likes

Reverse psychology for the win! Lol

8 Likes