BOG 4 Life GP LSD SB SC

Pulling up a chairā€¦I will be watching this one closely my friend.

I have a question for you if you donā€™t mind. Have you done a grow using BOGS soil and nutrient recommendations? If so, how has it worked for you?

1 Like

@Stankonia Welcome, please do enjoy your stay. I have used BOG soil mix for 18 years, my last grow of BOG SBT I used fox farms soils without BOG soil mixture. The results were good, the soil seems to be set up for additives to boost growth and flowering beyond the nutrients provided.

Bed time, good nite OGā€™s

3 Likes

Ok perfect. The simplicity of his method appeals to me I figured youā€™d be the one to ask.

Now part 2:

Online I only see pureblend proā€¦ do they not make the reg version anymore? Is pro version still ok?

1 Like

Awesome Post Helio, ā€œsteer and they can coastā€, leadership OG style

1 Like

I donā€™t use that product, these OGā€™s can give you good advice about it.

2 Likes

Let us also not forget these which I got from the amazing @Stankonia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds familiar @stankonia, think I got a little on me once?
Me Rasterraider on OG1

1 Like

Iā€™m sorryā€¦I got a little what on you!!!

1 Like

Stank on ya, thought you were seed breeder here on 1?

2 Likes

Naw man I wishā€¦Iā€™m new here. Just heard of this site this year actually

1 Like

Great Name then, what ya growin?

2 Likes

I like that spelling tho, he was smarter than me

1 Like

Heā€™s an ol fart like me.

2 Likes

Me semi-old fart

1 Like

:laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

2 Likes

Well welcome and if I can ever help out, let me know. Iā€™m here seven days a week now thru winter.

2 Likes

Sorry didnā€™t see this question. .rn Iā€™m doin the goji og run with the 7 other growers. And I have in my veg tent 1 swakhammer, 2 tangies, 2 sensi 4 way and 2 yuzus

Btw youā€™re def an ol fartā€¦u have a Jetsons avatar!

1 Like

called out indeed :+1:

Also my grow thread which includes BOG Sour Strawberry :strawberry: :yum: @Heliosphear

1 Like

I have bad news, I didnā€™t make any SBT seeds, I had a light leak hermi and the male went from 12 hour to 12.9 and hermiā€™d. I am unable to complete the trade.

1 Like