BOG Grape Punch redemption run

^Live footage of me right now after being away for a week and missing a few chances at these. Many thanks, Doug :pray:

4 Likes

That’s fantastic @chronix , glad they made it bud.

11 Likes

Who doesn’t tho? Really?

Edit: Could’ve sworn they’d be launching automatic enrollment on here by now.

Wrong thread lol

2 Likes

Wow thanks to @DougDawson! this thread is flying out of control
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

2 Likes

Will announce the Sour Grape winners tomorrow after catching up on all my mailings. In the mean time BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro has gone live.

@Heavenlygoo @Pigeonman @justdrew @ShiskaberrySavior @MoBilly @Hapi @VAkish @Rhino_buddy @Dr.VitaminGreen @CrunchBerries @patsnumon @PineTarBastard @DJSF @Longtooth @Oldjoints @joheimgrohen @DesertHeartGardens @BarefootAndBlazed @HeadyBearAdventures @anonymous4289 @middleman @SensiBowl @LegsMahoney @buckaroobonsai @BigMike55 @imstinky @VAhomegrown @humblepie420 @the_bot @MrWizard @no_chem @Cyr_grow @BeagleZ @Slammedsonoma420 @Gizmo
36. @Yousureyouwanna @Greenup @zolorp @Abbbian @MBVapester @503BudMan @Klyphman @Hidden @Emeraldgreen @oleskool830 @Tao @herojuana.tom
@Mr_Greenfern @Bobgrows @CanuckistanPete @tresbundles
@ChronicMcBudz @alwaysnoob @Pannonian @Oldtimerunderground @Kabuddha
@jpiper @kasper0909 @chronix @Faithisyours @Murciano207 @sprinklememaynee @Tugthepup @mufafa @nico @Greenfingers @BRMTreefarmer
@potpotpot @Bizzaro @Cormoran @Randar @Ftlob @CornbreadJunior @lophophora.ca @Dirtron @Illicitmango @LivingBlackSoil @KanehB @Sedin
@Tejas @jog @MyLittleGrundle @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @repins12 @Nagel420 @Mrgreenthumb @HorseBadorites

39 Likes

I hope I win but good luck to everyone

7 Likes

Real talk, OG @Brokehoe! Good luck to everyone for real.
I think if we all just visualize number 49 getting it this time, these cards (and gems) can find their way. Let’s GO 49!

2 Likes

@DougDawson been waiting since February to sign up for this lol is there a sign up yet? Thank you

2 Likes

No sign up bud, was a limited run so just been passing them out with the collector card here in this thread. Sour Bubble went to the Co-op box, these and the SB pollen I just gave out.

10 Likes

Lol… like clockwork

2 Likes

Ok no problem… thanks

4 Likes

Did you want these for something special @TheHighCheef ?

4 Likes

I was thinking to run these, sour bubble and the bmr in my next grow… I’ve been trying to get ahold of who ever is running BOGS emails to see if they were still in business.

2 Likes

I regret not taking them up on their offer when they had posted it to the community back in 2019. They had a really good deal smdh

2 Likes

Well I tell you, I can’t help you with BMR, took me over a year to find them so you have to wait till I turn the seeds into seeds, lol. Run started today. I can help you out with a pack of Sour Grape F1’s and Sour Bubble F2’s if you want them for your next run.

11 Likes

Ohhh snap, again! DIBS lol

Edit: The Doug has spoken! Better get on those @TheHighCheef!

2 Likes

@DougDawson Man that would be greatly appreciated… thank you… I can offer up something to trade in return? Or don’t mind throwing some $ to help compensate.

5 Likes

Just an address brother and perhaps a pic when you grow them.

12 Likes

Feeling good about this one.

‘Earl rolls the weed, I go to the store to get Old Gold…’

So all you red eyed dry mouthed contestants get back

I can name that tune in 2 notes Bob.

5 Likes