BOG Grape Punch redemption run

Here for sure! Good vibes @DougDawson !!

3 Likes

Babies are all still kicking, first shot of minimal nutes today.

30 Likes

:fire: fires are a burning… them won’t be little flames for long and watch them grow on fire lol great narrative…

4 Likes

Man you’re killing it with the BOG runs! Sending out good grow vibes!

5 Likes

Just a quick update, the seedlings live :slight_smile: Going to put these little ones in pots this weekend. Got light cranked up to 100% in that 2x2 and the finally seem to have stopped stretching so life is good.

28 Likes

Looking right as rain my friend!!

I see some more amazing smoke in your near future…

3 Likes

I’m embarrassed that I’m just now finding/subbing to this thread. Blessings and positive vibes Doug!

4 Likes

Little ones have been placed in bigger pots and are doing fine.

24 Likes

I dm’d you @DougDawson, did you get it?

3 Likes

Sorry bud, it got buried. I will read it and get back to you, my apologies :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sending nothing but positive vibes for this go around Good luck you got this :+1: off to a great start :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

4 Likes

@DougDawson Always simply remarkable guy :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Well it looks like moving to their bigger pots worked out fine and they are moving along.

32 Likes

Following along (just like all your other threads :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

10 Likes

Glad to have you along bud. Yeah, these needed their own thread. If all works out there will be a sign up for beans in the end so could not have them on the same page as the Sour Bubble :slight_smile:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Count me in for the show! Almost bought a pack of these yesterday!

3 Likes

Little babies are doing well and starting to get a bit bigger.

29 Likes

This was a great thread to catch up on! Everthing’s comming along really well @DougDawson ! :hugs:

7 Likes

Thanks man, will be better as they grow :slight_smile:

6 Likes