BOG Grape Punch redemption run

So the little ones are looking a bit sad today, watered to much yesterday I figure but all is well, gonna let them dry out a little and skip watering today.

23 Likes

Looking a bit happier today after skipping yesterdays watering.

30 Likes

Oh yeah, standing right back up again. :bear::+1:

3 Likes

Yes sir, life is good. If we can get 2 decent females out of them we should have enough to make for a decent seed run. It’s been a while coming but things are starting to come together.

7 Likes

Of to a good start, best of luck to the grow

3 Likes

Thanks man, much appreciated. I will take all the luck I can get :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Looks good man, good to see you trying again with these :+1:

3 Likes

Pulling up a seat over here in the corner to watch.

2 Likes

Just a quick pic. One of the little ones is getting a bit ugly for some reason. Same nutes and enviroment as the others. Think I may just flush out the coco to reset the poor thing.

28 Likes

Flushed out it’s little pot, hopefully the reset will help the yellowing of that one on the bottom left.

28 Likes

Hey all, well things seem better, there does not seem to be any issues on new growth now. Looks like we are off to the races.

35 Likes

Good stuff as always Doug, locked in for this one

4 Likes

Looking great! Definitely gonna follow along. I feel like this is gonna be the thread that pushes me on over to coco lol.

4 Likes

The Grape Punch are moving along and seem a bit happier now. New growth seems better.

38 Likes

download

I cant take it …Please tape my soar eyes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Do we need to talk about this problem…nope he’s gone lol :laughing: I needed a laugh outta likes @HashstasH

4 Likes

Just a pic from yesterday :slight_smile:

32 Likes

It’s sick how great his genetics are. Consistency Perfected.

12 Likes

Yeah, I agree :100:

7 Likes

Grape punch are getting a little bigger, good things are a comin :slight_smile:

41 Likes