BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

How about the jar in between the 2 bongs?:rofl::rofl:. Nice tray growmie I’m guessing you did graphics at least on it right?

1 Like

Thanks, the jar is bubblegum :sunglasses: the tray was a gift from @BU2B he’s giving away one just like it. The art is a special throw back to a older artist, the tray is special made from old school tray with double the thickness and de-seed chimed rails all the way around… made to hand roll. My wife owns it now and loves it.

Went back to my @Bobgrows trays.

19 Likes

Dropped for popping:
@darkillusion AMG pack A
@Tracker Bubblegum Kush Edit: correction Kristi Kush
@GregOG AS x THP
5 seeds of each.

@DougDawson BlueBerry Ghost

Healthy Plant’s, growing fast now. 3 going to a pot very soon.

My Best BOG jr. Sour Grape. Got 3 like this, bacteria has been dealt with on the remaining 2.

The @SHSC-1 Coastal BlueBerry is doing well, only two survivors from the heat wave bacteria build up.

Put up some stickers today.

Ordered seeds from Soak’N beans today: Lambsbread by Exotic Alchemy gonna grow it outdoor all summer.

Have a Great Sunday. :sunglasses:

21 Likes

I put names on my seeds now. Many people suggested to do that because all the initials on my shares were too confusing.

The (CSKxBubblegum Kush) is Kristi Kush

The other names are here…

9 Likes

Glad to be here for this. This is exciting!

3 Likes

24 hours after drop and pop… @Tracker Kristi Kush had taps, all 5 cracked.

The grow of Kristi Kush will be reported here:

At the 48 hour mark: all 15 seeds have cracked and 11 have tap roots starting.

The Invasion has begun!

17 Likes

Sweet! The journey begins!

2 Likes

Nicely said.

:v:

1 Like

Received tracking number from Soak’N beans for the Lambsbread seeds.

@DougDawson I gave 3 of the BlueBerry Ghost plants to a vet who holds a seat at the Gardeners Round Table.

The other 2 BBG transferred to pot. Top left

Bottom left @SHSC-1 2 Coastal Blueberry
All these are BOG jr Sour Grape

15 seeds sewn.

Have a great Wednesday. :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Ice cube trays is genius! I’ve never thought of or seen that but amazing. All your germing beans in one easy to move and see tray!:wink::+1:

3 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear just following up to say your envelope has arrived. Thank you again and thanks for the nomination @Upstate!

Aww yeah looking forward to watching your grow of this one. I just had a couple seedlings pop up also from Exotic Alchemy. How many are you hoping to grow this season?

13 Likes

@Heliosphear Mine got here as well. Proudly displayed in my office shadowbox. Such an awesome design!

12 Likes

@Heliosphear mine arrived too! Tempted to stick it on my bumper. Someday :grin:

5 Likes

@420noob Been using Ice tray soak method since 1985 :rofl: works great.
@deeez99 Awesomness! Your Welcome, Thanks for showing it off. :slightly_smiling_face: OH Dang you got lambs bread too, Waaaahoooo I get mine tomorrow going straight to the ice tray for poppin. I’m gonna drop 5, I’ll be looking for one or two females to grow outdoor all summer. If I get 2 females will grow one indoor and one outdoor.
@HumblePie420 Fantastic! Thanks for showing it off and that super cool Onward thru the FOG. Nice!
@Upstate Sweet! Super glad to hear it, I haven’t put a sticker on my bumper for 20 years. It was a RonJon surfer sticker. :sunglasses:

Before we left for the beach yesterday I took this picture of the BOG jr. SourGrape seedlings.

Put them in pots this afternoon.

Coastal BlueBerry

BlueBerry Ghost

BamBams

Have a great week. :sunglasses:

22 Likes

the plants looking really happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Looking amazing bother.

3 Likes

Those plants are the picture of health. Great job

3 Likes

Thank you @m0sirys they are making me happy too.
@DougDawson Thank you the blueberry ghost is strong and healthy going outside next week, hopefully at least 1 is female if not gonna collect the pollen anyway and make some Sour BlueBerry Ghost Grape. :rofl:
@HumblePie420 Thank you
I found this to be a interesting conversation:

Got my seeds today.

Working on sticker:

For the:

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Overgrow the world, indeed. :alien: Quietly following along :+1:

4 Likes

Same here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes