BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

@Heliosphear mine arrived too! Tempted to stick it on my bumper. Someday :grin:

5 Likes

@420noob Been using Ice tray soak method since 1985 :rofl: works great.
@deeez99 Awesomness! Your Welcome, Thanks for showing it off. :slightly_smiling_face: OH Dang you got lambs bread too, Waaaahoooo I get mine tomorrow going straight to the ice tray for poppin. I’m gonna drop 5, I’ll be looking for one or two females to grow outdoor all summer. If I get 2 females will grow one indoor and one outdoor.
@HumblePie420 Fantastic! Thanks for showing it off and that super cool Onward thru the FOG. Nice!
@Upstate Sweet! Super glad to hear it, I haven’t put a sticker on my bumper for 20 years. It was a RonJon surfer sticker. :sunglasses:

Before we left for the beach yesterday I took this picture of the BOG jr. SourGrape seedlings.

Put them in pots this afternoon.

Coastal BlueBerry

BlueBerry Ghost

BamBams

Have a great week. :sunglasses:

22 Likes

the plants looking really happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Looking amazing bother.

3 Likes

Those plants are the picture of health. Great job

3 Likes

Thank you @m0sirys they are making me happy too.
@DougDawson Thank you the blueberry ghost is strong and healthy going outside next week, hopefully at least 1 is female if not gonna collect the pollen anyway and make some Sour BlueBerry Ghost Grape. :rofl:
@HumblePie420 Thank you
I found this to be a interesting conversation:

Got my seeds today.

Working on sticker:

For the:

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Overgrow the world, indeed. :alien: Quietly following along :+1:

4 Likes

Same here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Sour Grapes

@darkillusion AMG

@GregOG ASxTHP

Have a great Friday eve. :sunglasses:

32 Likes

They’re looking really good! Love the alien pics too!

3 Likes

Nice garden bro.

Again!!!

4 Likes

@ix3u :slightly_smiling_face:

Shout out to @BigMike55

Right back atcha.

To quote @Mithridate - β€œI’m just the guy with the watering can”
last look before the change up.

Got the stickers for the OG 420 POTM, ohhhhh yeah.

And the special surprise stickers.

Have a great Thursday. :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Great work brother!!!

2 Likes

Your plants are the picture of great health my man.

2 Likes

Thank you @dracodragons it was getting crowed, had to do the opps I started to many seeds shuffle.

Thank you @HumblePie420 the crowding has caused bottom level leaves to consume themselves. Which happens naturally so it my sign to bright the light! Turned on 2nd and 3rd light, 50% power and turned the center light down from 75% to 50%.

The Kristi Kush moved to pot.

I moved out the BamBams and BluberryGhost to outdoor, the coastal blueberry remains inside for the grow.
Have a great Sunday. :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Everything good indoor…

And Outdoor. Have a great day. :sunglasses:

30 Likes

Wow! What is that flower?

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: yes, it is a type of Bromeliad, we have several different kinds.

22 Likes

I have what used to be a nice bromeliad. It made a baby. I clipped it off and tried to root it. Never got going. The mother appear to be dying off but there are two babies coming from the base. I guess I don’t know what to do. Do you?

3 Likes

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG

Woo Hoo! :partying_face:

1 Like