4 Likes

Same here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Sour Grapes

@darkillusion AMG

@GregOG ASxTHP

Have a great Friday eve. :sunglasses:

32 Likes

They’re looking really good! Love the alien pics too!

3 Likes

Nice garden bro.

Again!!!

4 Likes

@ix3u :slightly_smiling_face:

Shout out to @BigMike55

Right back atcha.

To quote @Mithridate - “I’m just the guy with the watering can”
last look before the change up.

Got the stickers for the OG 420 POTM, ohhhhh yeah.

And the special surprise stickers.

Have a great Thursday. :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Great work brother!!!

2 Likes

Your plants are the picture of great health my man.

2 Likes

Thank you @dracodragons it was getting crowed, had to do the opps I started to many seeds shuffle.

Thank you @HumblePie420 the crowding has caused bottom level leaves to consume themselves. Which happens naturally so it my sign to bright the light! Turned on 2nd and 3rd light, 50% power and turned the center light down from 75% to 50%.

The Kristi Kush moved to pot.

I moved out the BamBams and BluberryGhost to outdoor, the coastal blueberry remains inside for the grow.
Have a great Sunday. :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Everything good indoor…

And Outdoor. Have a great day. :sunglasses:

30 Likes

Wow! What is that flower?

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: yes, it is a type of Bromeliad, we have several different kinds.

22 Likes

I have what used to be a nice bromeliad. It made a baby. I clipped it off and tried to root it. Never got going. The mother appear to be dying off but there are two babies coming from the base. I guess I don’t know what to do. Do you?

3 Likes

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG

Woo Hoo! :partying_face:

1 Like

I always smile when I see your posts…loving your animal pics…loool

2 Likes

@BigMike55 Do you have a picture? It sounds like to much light and a water problem can’t be sure without seeing it. They don’t like direct light.

@PineTarBastard Right on!!!

@dracodragons Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

exemplary attn to detail and very clean and tidy…your posts are very glossy and full of beautiful colours and your heart is connected to your garden…thankyou…you brighten my day!!!

4 Likes

Have a great day @dracodragons Thank you for lifting my Sunday.

19 Likes

that’s very kind of you dude…thankyou so much…I think the creative colour aspect to your posts perfectly equates your colourful and warm personality…I like that in ppl…sometimes you just have to say hello and be kind and it means everything to someone…that’s how I’ve judged ppl over the yrs…being kind for absolutely no reason and showing love marks character…and I’ve never met you a day in my life…lolol…much appreciated fella.

4 Likes

I appreciate you @dracodragons kindness without a reason is the very best way to live. :slightly_smiling_face:

Busy day, wanted to get this out before it starts…
This is the Male and Female BOG jr. Sour grape selected for breeding.

Have a great day. Happy Friday. :sunglasses:

18 Likes