BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

How did I miss this!!! BOG Forever baby!

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG

Grundle

3 Likes

Oh hellll yeah! I’m gonna find somewhere awesome for it. Thank you!! And thank you Helio!

4 Likes

Ohhhhh haaaappy Day!!!
The last 4 BOG jr. Sour Grape not only cracked… they are in full on tap root.

All four moved to seedling starter pods.

Then I saw that a second seedling showed up in the cup that I threw the non popped seeds.

That makes the current germination rate for the strain: 9 of 13 When I separate the two seedling I will look to see if any of remaining four seeds in the cup made progress for a final germination count.

Sticker Chain Giveaway #2

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @420noob
  3. @Mrgreenthumb
  4. @ChefDGreen Please choose that last OG to win a sticker in this chain, please select someone who has responded to your grow journal.

@MyLittleGrundle Waaaaahooooo great to see you found me.

I’m going over to @Rhai88 ‘s to make a special announcement about this Fridays event. Seeyah there.

24 Likes

Hell ya brother! Thank you for the big welcome and a link to my life. Truely appreciated. Loving what I’m seeing sir.
Can’t wait to see your announcement brother. I’ll be paying attention

Grundle

4 Likes

Well, I guess I’ll pick @Tejas . He was the first to come and leave a reply on my thread.

7 Likes

Sticker Chain Giveaway #2 Complete

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @420noob
  3. @Mrgreenthumb
  4. @ChefDGreen
  5. @Tejas
    Congratulations Winners! Thank you @ChefDGreen for Completing the 2nd Sticker Chain.

I’m giving away a personalized OverGrow poster this Friday @Rhai88 Fun and games, we are working out the details.

This Fridays episode @BU2B Monster Mash will be St. Patricks Day related fun and funny.

22 Likes

Your work is amazing helio

5 Likes

@ChefDGreen Thank you.

Just sent last 3 addy requests, These are ready to send tomorrow.

4 BOG jr. Seeds in Vapor Chamber, 5 in cups.

Also in cups, @DougDawson Blueberry Ghost, @Rhai88 BamBam’s, @SHSC-1 Coastal Blueberry and LSDxSG.

@ReikoX

16 Likes

“Some dank for you I do have” Baked Yoda

2 Likes

Had to save that one. :+1:

2 Likes

Ahahahah when life gives you lemons make F2s that’s awesome

4 Likes

All seedlings in cups, ended up with 8 BOG jr. Sour Grapes. 9 of 13 seeds germinated.
My cup holder from @Bobgrows has an Afghan growing in it, the holder keeps the top heavy cup from tipping over.
I’ve got new seeds to test from @darkillusion and @GregOG so I made a decision to move the BamBam’s from @Rhai88 outside.

The grow of these plant’s will be posted here:

Have a great day! :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Can’t wait to see these run outside. I’ve yet to see these grown outside under the best grow light! :sun_with_face:

Looking forward to those updates as well as the rest of the grow my friend! :metal:t4:

4 Likes

Nice it’s like a members only gear full grow! Killer strains and crosses. Will be a grow lm watching.
Theirs a meme I was I could find that has a moniter lizard or komonmo dragon and says I’ll be monitoring this thread.lol going for the mental image.:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Very cool stuff, they look fantastic! I’m flowering out some Grape Punch currently, hit them among other plants with a stellar grape punch male I found in the same pack.

Can’t wait to see what you find! Keep up the good work :beers:

2 Likes

Awesome man!! :100::fist_right::fist_left::100:

4 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands: I wish I could grow some true BOG genetics someday

4 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this one!

OverGrow the World with Love

3 Likes

Hope Jr. continues Dad’s genetics — OverGrow the World with Love Just like TonyGreen whom passed in 2018 were his gentics are still out there and believe his son is contuning his genetics

5 Likes

TonyGreen died? Didn’t realize the current wasn’t him. You’re saying his son is continuing his accounts or what?

4 Likes