BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

A couple pics of the original PMD Mom, probably around 5 weeks 12/12 here.

14 Likes

So happy to see this! Keep the BOG growin’!
“OverGrow the World with Love, BOG”

2 Likes

IMG_1518 IMG_1519 IMG_1520 IMG_1521 IMG_1522 IMG_1523
Congratulations Winners: @Thats_bank @Mrgreenthumb @Cybersmib @splinter7 @PCC5rivers @A-Loc

23 Likes

Congrats guys!!!

5 Likes

Nice draws

4 Likes

sweet. looks like I won. thanks my dude.

3 Likes

That’s so awesome, really appreciate it @Heliosphear :pray:

congratulations @Thats_bank @Mrgreenthumb @Cybersmib @splinter7 @PCC5rivers :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::partying_face::partying_face::tada::tada:

6 Likes

oh damn pre-4th of July slapz giveaway!

:fireworks::fire:

3 Likes

Great win folks!

4 Likes

thanks so much @Heliosphear, can’t believe I won… hell yea

3 Likes

Congrats you guys! :love_you_gesture:

@Heliosphear Awesome work, thanks for giving the community a shot at these!!

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Awsome early giveaway @Heliosphear :grin::green_heart:
Overgrow the World with Love!

4 Likes

Congrats @Thats_bank, @Mrgreenthumb, @Cybersmib, @splinter7, @PCC5rivers, @A-Loc!
Thank you for the opportunity @Heliosphear.
Now let’s see some more art! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

congrats @Thats_bank @Mrgreenthumb @Cybersmib @splinter7 @PCC5rivers !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats to the weiners.

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity and I will drop beans and post grow diary on line. I am humbled by this gift.

3 Likes

Sweet! Thanks @Heliosphear!!

1 Like

Addy’s received, Thank you. Will let you know when your 10 Sour Grape F2’s ship with sticker.

Thank you:
@PCC5rivers @NoCal @ChronicMcBudz @buckaroobonsai @HumblePie420 @mota @Skyf @Ris @Tripl3fastaction @MonasticDank @Cybersmib @Cyr_grow @DougDawson @PeaceCoast @sprinklememaynee @Kabuddha @misterbee @BigMike55 @killabud @Mr.Christmas @blowdout2269 @Shevchenko @m0sirys @Terpsnpurps @CanuckistanPete @KanehB @Pigeonman @bigzach87 @CapnCannabis @Thats_bank @Indoornesian @RadioWaves @Green_Light @Tlander @Rhai88 @Kasper0909 @Hotrods_and_hounds @GMan @Upstate @Redrum92 @GrowTheAtlas @deeez99 @PineTarBastard @ChefDGreen @A-Loc @MissinBissin @420noob @Mrgreenthumb @MyLittleGrundle @ReikoX @GregOG @ColForbin @unomas @hawkman @Cormoran @Cartwright @Tonygreen @Pawsfodocaws @Tracker @Eldritch_Lab @MLTVKYL @ix3u @dracodragons @SHSC-1 @DefNSmokn @Hemp @darkillusion @dna917 @Uprangewilly @LedZeppelin @splinter7 @MonsterDrank @Tuned @Smoklahoma @ShiskaberrySavior @Mr.T @Kasper0909 @NDNCHILD
I am grateful that you stopped by during the BOGjr Sour Grape grow/seed run, If you didn’t win seeds you can get another chance @Rhai88 Fun and Games on July 4th 2023, hundreds of other seeds will be available to win from other great OG’s and there will be stickers, lots of stickers!

Till then, be good to yourself, there can be only one BOG… the strains can live forever. @BOGjr, Thank you for keeping the dream alive.

My art site is up and running, no adz, no trackers, no BS. Free art for All.

47 Likes

Bravo sir…well done. Lots of really cool pieces in there @Heliosphear. I’m going to have to go back when I have more time, and have already burned one!

6 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear such a great addition can’t wait to see everyone’s Works of art

2 Likes