BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

I need to go through the stash and pop some BOG (RIP) hopefully find a keeper and get it in rotation. Bring BOG to the people.

4 Likes

Dearly Bud-luvid we are gathered here today to witness the bond of pollination between…
This Male BOG Jr. Sour Grape

And this Female BOG Jr. Sour Grape

They are to be bonded for their duration here on earth, until culling do they part.
In attendance is sister BOG Jr. Sour Grape tri-canna top, 3 heads are better than one.

The Quadro Kristi Kush @Tracker

The AMG twins @darkillusion

If the father BOG Jr or anyone else has anything to say about this pollination, speak now or forever hold your peace… (cricket, cricket) No? It is done!
By the grow power vested in me, I pronounce you both bonded by cultivation. You may pollinate the bride.

A gift was delivered by anonymous sender for the newly joined couple…

To the person who sent this UFO, Thank you.
Have a great week OG’s. :sunglasses:

28 Likes

Sweet! Exciting!

1 Like

I see you have the Matanuska Thunderfuck sticker, I got one also with my order. Have you grown it out yet and if you did, was it awesome?!! @Heliosphear

3 Likes

@HumblePie420 Yes.

2 Likes

BOG Jr. Sour Grape pollination going well.
Other seeds being made:
@Tracker Kristi Kush x BOG Jr. Sour Grape
@SHSC-1 Coastal Blueberry x BOG Jr. Sour Grape
@darkillusion AMG x BOG Jr. Sour Grape
These all started as test run for vitality of the seeds provided by the breeders.
The @GregOG seeds grew very well, culled as tests of seeds made males.
@Rhai88 Outdoor grow both came out male. Culled

@DougDawson Blueberry Ghost culled by Dogs and chewed to the ground.
Happy Hump day. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Well damn… lol

This is a bummer buuuuut on a positive note… They’re both looked excellent! I appreciate the fact that you grew out some of my F2’s brother!

5 Likes

Culled by the dog, lol. The dog ate my pot plant, classic. I don’t mean to laugh bud, just reminded me of “the dog ate my homework”

5 Likes

@Heliosphear that’s really cool, some interesting crosses there for sure!!
Coastal Blueberry x sour grape… hmmmm that’s gonna be good man :wink:

pulling up a chair and adjusting my settings so I can follow along
thx for the tag :wink:

2 Likes

@DougDawson :rofl: No worries, it reminded me of the same thing.

Onyx did say it tasted good. :rofl:

@Rhai88 Gonna try the Tombstone all outdoor next with Fem seeds from @ChefDGreen

@SHSC-1 my next grow I will grow the Coastal Blueberry and the cross to look for changes from the original.

9 Likes

Yeah that Coastal BB x Sour Grape. I foresee that being a part of my comeback once I have the new space all setup. That is if @Heliosphear would oblige me with some of his new creation. :wink:

you can’t go wrong honestly the Tombstone F2 I got from @DefNSmokn is still one of my favorite plants I’ve grown to this day. Tons of pepper came out in the pheno I found. Literally smelled like i stuck my nose in a pepper shaker without the sneeze factor. She’s what I crossed my BamBam original male too and man those seeds are turning up some amazing plants so far. Very happy with my buddy Brock’s last run of the cross.

p.s. I need an answer on discord from you @Heliosphear! lol

4 Likes

@Rhai88 the answer is Purple. :sunglasses: Have a Fantastic day my friend.

2 Likes

You will not be disappointed in the Tombstone! The F2s hold a nice variation in phenotypes, all yield well and produce strong smells. One phenotype exhibits gorgeous red leaf fade, and smells fuely/sweet. Tag me if post pics thanks!

3 Likes

That Tombstone sounds fire.

2 Likes

Beautiful grow @Heliosphear
I think I have Tombstone. :thinking:

2 Likes

@DefNSmokn looking forward to growing tombstone, will let you know when it’s on the grow.
@cartercreekslim it so does sound fire, gonna do my research about it here:

@GregOG Will be my first time growing it so that’s always fun. :cowboy_hat_face:

The honeymoon is over, male culled, about a gram of BOG Jr. Sour Grape pollen collected for storage.

Took all the remaining plants out and cleaned the room, cleaned AC filter.

6 weeks to make the 60 seeds to give away here and 60 for the 4th of July Celebration @Rhai88 Fun and Games.

Watched the sunset from the garden table smoking, listening to music and humming along.
Have a great Wednesday. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Super exciting! Can’t wait we may need to get a massive giveaway going again for just such an occasion!

4 Likes

Nice work dude!!!

2 Likes

This is great Helio, I’m really happy you got some SG seeds coming from this! :+1:

1 Like

Looking great my friend.

1 Like