BOG L.S.D. - OG's Only

Glad to see you back again @Tappy

You’re doing the world a big favor growing these and making more of them !

13 Likes

Oh man, only 1 popped out of 12. Such a shame, I feel for you. I have a pack of those same seeds I am debating running in Sept but you just never know what will happen. Here is hoping you get a healthy female from that 1.

13 Likes

Yessir! Only 1 put out a tap root out of 12 seeds. Half have cracked since but no root coming out. I went ahead and just planted them to see if they’ll come out, but we’re on like day 12 or so… I’m hoping it’s a girl too (Thanks!) but even if it’s a boy I’ll do something with it. I have a SSDD that knocks out nerve pain so I figure worst case, that’d be a prime candidate to hit with Sour Bubble for medical benefits. Gotta make lemonade right :wink:

16 Likes

Out of likes but that’s a great attitude. With seeds you never know. One set of hands stores them poorly for a while and they are done. Really cool sounding cross you are thinking of. Even the collection of pollen would be amazing to continue this line, just picture say me running my dozen and only getting 1 female, you could be the vary reason the line caries on. Lemonade indeed, nothing to do but carry on and make the best of it.

11 Likes

@HolyAngel something happened not genetics related to your seeds…

Might have been sent thru seeds killer radioactive mail channel?
I’ve never had less than 90% pop rate with BOGseeds

45 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear , I am set to do a BOG run in Sept, got a poll up to see what the folks of OG want. I got one of your drawings for SBT on my desk which will be laminated and put into the tent. Feel free to post any of your drawings on my poll thread and they will get laminated and put in the tent along with a pic of BOG to keep the babies company :wink:

18 Likes

Yeah I thought about being radiated or something. I don’t blame BOG or anything. I went 2 for 15 on GB BX1 F1’s right before the Sour Bubble pack so :man_shrugging: Normally I have really good germ rates, like you said. Sometimes these things just happen. Could’ve been the moon, who knows :joy:

8 Likes

Grape punch has my vote . Or lifesaver.

6 Likes

@DougDawson voted for lifesaver I’m outta likes and time. Have a great weekend.
@HolyAngel my DNA Cannalope seeds got zapped in 2020, was a real kick in the taint. From here on out though, I’m gonna say it was the moon. :rofl:

All OG’s, be good to yourself.

43 Likes

Nice! I just popped some of those too.

5 Likes

Good vibes for your pending grow!

5 Likes

Nice! I’m running 5 LSD females right now and have a couple dozen beans in storage for future use. I’ll be taking clones of everyone once they’re a bit bigger.

7 Likes

How “OG” do you have to be? Cause I’m sooo down

5 Likes

Congrats @Tappy!! Major enterprise!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

MortySOB(2)

I couldn’t help it sorry been stuck in my head since I started reading this thread :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I haven’t been posting much with all the work I have to do, but if I could I would love some of these.

7 Likes

Dude, I love your sketches. Especially the BOG alien ones. I bet he got a kick out of them.

8 Likes

im down to do what it takes to help this. even though this strain says anxiety in my mind … id take the panic attack just to try lol ( just hope its not a bad one ) haha

5 Likes

:drooling_face: ahhhh

4 Likes

I’m definitely along for the ride! LSD is on my bucket list for strains. Followed BOG on OG 1.0 and really learned a lot from him. Been wanting to grow his strains since the 2000’s. Really sad that he’s gone now and really hoping his son keeps up the legacy. Here’s to wishing you the best and lots of seeds to spread around! I’m sure interested!

8 Likes