BOG L.S.D. - OG's Only

:drooling_face: ahhhh

4 Likes

I’m definitely along for the ride! LSD is on my bucket list for strains. Followed BOG on OG 1.0 and really learned a lot from him. Been wanting to grow his strains since the 2000’s. Really sad that he’s gone now and really hoping his son keeps up the legacy. Here’s to wishing you the best and lots of seeds to spread around! I’m sure interested!

8 Likes

I’ve never grown any of bogs gear. I have heard a lot of good things about him since I came to this site

7 Likes

You can count on me. Will be glad to help with postage and distribuition in Latin America. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

6 Likes

@Tappy @Gpaw Thank you for doing this! I’d love to be part of it.

7 Likes

Im here for the ride.

:sunglasses:
Doc

5 Likes

L8 to the party as always! Just read thru this and it seems like I’m just in time!
Good to see you back and at em @Tappy , good luck on this journey :+1:

7 Likes

if you need help with distribution or something else just pm me

5 Likes

I’m excited to follow along ! No doubt you’ll do an amazing job

5 Likes

Holy smoke! Let me grab my beanbag chair, lava lamp and bong and I will be there in a few. Watching this one.

7 Likes

May I sit up front with you. I would be honored. :green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Looks a great run :popcorn: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

What an exciting run… I’ll be sure to stick around to see how it goes.

9 Likes

Never a dull moment here on OG.

7 Likes

Right on! This is gonna be awesome

4 Likes

I can help with US, Canada If nobody else has volunteered.

18 Likes

Woo woo almost missed the train

Going to hitch a ride and follow along for the grow, have never ran any of Bogs gear but have heard nothing but goodness

4 Likes

one suggestion, having learned from another seed run, you might want might want more then one person to mass ship, all them eggs in one basket thing.

8 Likes

Peace and love friends!

Grow 4th!

5 Likes

I just did one for @oleReynad. He only wanted to ship to one person. So he shipped to me and I shipped to @Oldtimerunderground (Canada)and@George(EU/AU).

I made the offer to USA and Canada because I didn’t see anyone else offer. If it is a trust Issue I will bow out. If not, I would still be able to do US. What ever @Tappy would like.
:green_heart: :seedling:

22 Likes