BOG L.S.D. - OG's Only

No trust issue with me, far as I’m concerned you are solid gold. :+1:

Cheers
G

21 Likes

Yeah, me, too. It’s a lot of work, I’m sure, and I would take forever to make something like that to happen. That’s really nice of you to offer this up. Some people are just good at that stuff, too.

11 Likes

Thanks! We will leave it up to @Tappy

18 Likes

I’m just taking it one step at a time. Let’s wait till the finish line is in sight.

33 Likes

Given your timeline I’d imagine you’re still in veg. How goes?

4 Likes

May be close to flip. Anytime between now and two weeks. Excited for an update.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I would love to try some of BOG’s lsd - iv only ever grown his sour strawberry and would like to try some more of his wares but im in Scotland and he sells only to the US .!

Great project @Tappy - I’d enjoy a few seeds when all is done .?!

Happy growing peeps
Gaz

:facepunch:

10 Likes

I’m curious to see your progress…I’ve got 5 LSD females about to be flipped into flower. I’m hoping to find a keeper from the bunch. They’re very sturdy ladies that’s for sure.

4 Likes

I have never run anything from BOG. Would like to try the LSD or the Bogglegum sometime. I had some BOG seeds but gave them away to guys on OG.

6 Likes

But I do have some of his Sour Strawberry and some Sour Bluetooth, both repros.

5 Likes

Not sure if it’s too late to get on board w/ this. Definitely Interested if not!

1 Like

Also, 99% sure I just got ghosted in a trade on here for some sour bubble so would be really appreciative!

4 Likes

Who by @Kbonsai … ?
If it’s a regular member then he/she might have just forgot or was it a new ish member ?
It’s okay to name someone when a trade goes south but that’s about all you can/need to say,

It lets others know not to send him anything in trade unless it’s sent to them 1st .!

Happy growing peeps :facepunch:.
Gaz

13 Likes

The member is casperdeigh…. Supposedly the seeds are on the way and he lost the tracking information. After coming to an agreement, I shipped right away and he said he would ship “this week” it was Thursday so figured I’d get a shipping confirmation in the next 4-5 days. Didn’t hear anything for about 8 days after that. Next message he says, “ i sent them I’ll send tracking when I get home.” Didn’t receive another message from him for a full week after that message then he finally gets back to me and says he lost the tracking. Just seems like he was stalling three times and then mysteriously lost the tracking information. You’d think he would’ve taken a picture of the receipt or something like that when he got it. I am supposed to get 100 sour bubbles from him and sent him like over $150 in seeds and $30 in shipping…

2 Likes

DEATH TO THE INFIDEL!!! Usually Im chill, but sour bubble seeds? Yeah, death. To be fair, sometimes things take random long ass amounts of time and still eventually show up. But still death.

2 Likes

Hope they are on the way for you…

@casperdeigh

We all have things that take priority in our lives but after several promises he needs to step up and fulfill his obligation.

2 Likes

The gaps in his response go 6 days-8 days-8 days, Right after I ship go figure and was super responsive before that responding within 24 hours while talking back and forth for 5 days straight.

2 Likes

It’s obvious they are not around much, at least not in threads. Possibly PM’s. He has not posted since Oct 5, 2020.

2 Likes

Damn, seeds are on the line and we all become private investigators.

10 Likes

like you I would doubt anything has been sent your way, I agree it sounds like you’re getting the run around. To be consistently responsive before the trade and then go days between messages after knowing you sent yours tells me they’re stalling you

Definitely not a new member though, been around since 17 at least, should know to screenshot or photograph tracking receipt so if anything goes sideways there is proof something was actually sent

IMO they need to make this up to you

2 Likes